Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiek540

Aug 16, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
Steam Name: Jamiek540
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56120155

2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes

3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or Murder )? -Base Wars

4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Dependent on work Hours (As I work in an Emergency Ambulance Position) British GMT Commonly on everyday after work (either after 8am / 8pm as I do a mixture of days and nights) 3 days (work rest days) I can do extended hours (around 12+)

5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX? - I've been everything from a moderator to co-owner on a fair few severs including but not limited to the gamemodes of DarkRP, StarwarsRP, MilitaryRP, Sandbox, SantosRP, PoliceRP, ZombieRP, Harbor Roleplay, Half-life 2 RP and DR. Who RP.
+Yes I have a lot of experience with ULX

6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? - I've found myself being very active on the base wars server recently and I have been enjoying my time on it and from that I wish to help within the communities growth and support it in the best ways I can see possible.

7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Nividia Experience (Yes)

8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - 20:30 (increasing during the process of writing this application)

9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? - I'm extremely dedicated, Honest, kind and I will act with full maturity and if I wish to move on at any point full and prior notice will be given in advance as to not waste anyones time

10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? - Possibly

11. How old are you? - 20

12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak? Hungarian (basic Comprehension) Russian (basic) English (full / Native) French (basic)

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - Ask them politely to stop (as a verbal warning) and if they don't mute them from posting anything further in the chat

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - Calmly negotiate with the person to calm down and talk down the argument to the best of my ability (I'm officially trained in negotiation) and if they refuse to calm down bring them away from the situation until they have calmed down then bring them back.

3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Document it - Record it - Report it to a supervisor

4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - Ask them to stop (Verbal warning) if they do not stop then I would proceed to temporarily block them from spawning items and if they do not comply after this action has worn off do a temporary ban with investigation into if it was a server crash attempt)

5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - Politely inform them of the rules around entities being outside of the base then supervise if they do sort out the issues (as it may just be a misunderstanding from someone who doesn't know the rules) and if they do not comply give them a warning.

D

Deleted member 164

overall, your scenarios are good, but seeing your hours makes me weary to want to bring you on. i do not believe you fully know the community, nor have you established yourself in it. having someone staff over people who do not know them usually doesnt go over too well. although everything else seems fine, this one factor is whats holding me back from wanting you on.

±0

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
I agree with peter on this one. 1 thing I do wanna point out is after I raided you 1 time, you were being toxic to me, calling me a P***k and a c*nt just over a little raid.

This toxicity towards staff is not accepted even a little bit. A problem I could see in the future is you being staff and being toxic towards players, so I'll have to say a -1

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
Denied
We thank you for your application, however, we believe that you are unfit to join our Staff Team.
You may re-apply on 9/04/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.