JackTheRedFox’s staff Application (AGAIN)

JackTheRedFox

Aug 30, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - JackTheRedFox STEAM_0:0:220573396
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or HL2RP )? -HL2
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Available weekdays after school, and every second weekend when I’m not working.
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM? - Staffed and ran my own DayZ server for a long time, but never used ULX or SAM. I am a quick learner, and I always strive to uphold rules fairly, and I am also fairly well-versed with admin tools from my time on DayZ.
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? - I enjoy the staff team and the HL2RP server a lot, and put a lot of time into it. Helping the team improve and keep the playing field fair is something I think is very important. I also believe that HL2RP will have lots of admin abuse, so i want to help minimize that.
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes, using Debut, which I have a personal license for.
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - I have around 80 hours now.
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? - I believe in justice and fairness over everything. I will do my best to uphold the rules for everyone, including normal members, paying members, staff, etc. No one is above the rules. I’ve been working to improve the HL2RP gamemode with Weighted Companion Cube, and I can only help more by becoming staff.
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? - Sure.
11. How old are you? - 16 years young.
12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak? I am not, and can only speak English effectively, however I have some very small experience in Swedish.

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - Warn them to stop, and if they continue, apply warns/mute them subsequently for an appropriate amount of time.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - Attempt to mediate, and if that is not possible, tell them to stop or take it out of the server. If they don't, mute them subsequently.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Immediately inform higher staff along with as much evidence as possible.
4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - N/A
5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - N/A
6. Someone is running around, punch-spamming, and clearly doesn't know how the gamemode works? ( HL2RP ) - Take them to the side, explain that this is a serious roleplay server, and that if they do not attempt at roleplay, they won't be allowed to continue playing. If they continue, warn, then ban.
7. If someone has two warnings, but is continuing to break the rules? ( HL2RP ) - Most likely mute or ban depending on what the previous warnings were for, like chat spamming or engine abuse.
8. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? ( HL2RP ) - Gather evidence and bring it forth with HL2RP high ranking staff, specifically Weighted Companion Cube or RockerOfWorlds.
9. If you noticed an instance of powergaming? ( HL2RP ) - Warn the user not to powergame, and warn if there are more offences.
10. If someone abused the engine to get inside a restricted area/an out of bounds area? ( HL2RP ) - Verbally warn, then regular warns, and then ban.

Weighted

Manager
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2019
- Staff Application Approved -

Thank you for taking the time to apply you
will be moved to S.I.T., trained, and tested on the Combat Guide​