Status
Not open for further replies.

Mylo212

Nov 17, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? Mylo_ITA 76561199102945292
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? mylo#1436
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute or Warn? ban
4. What platform are you appealing for ( Server or Discord )? server
5. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for? NotFound.Tech basewars
6. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted? my friends and I got banned without proof, i was the first to get banned after being killed by another player so i don't even know what or done to make believe i'm using hacks.

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alright so you were banned for No recoil hacks and wall hacks

You look at Kazuto directly without knowing he was there, and you had no recoil what so ever

Mylo212

Nov 17, 2020
so the evidence that it's me looking at a player through the wall? Why don't I see he was shooting me from above the roof first? and then the no recoil? I wasn't even shooting and i didn't even calculate that my ally was looking and shooting over the roof so it's obvious that i am looking up at the roof can you say the opposite?

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
Who else could've shot him? Sleepy was looking down at the ground and flowerboy was not looking at kazuto

Mylo212

Nov 17, 2020
Are you joking? before he was shooting at us from the roof maybe you came with the video a little too late and didn't see it also because much earlier he had tried to attack from the roof

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
Even then, With controlling recoil, it still bounces around unlike your "Recoil"
This is what controlled recoil looks

Mylo212

Nov 17, 2020
apart from that in the video you can't see that I shoot but that's okay, so I'm sure I have an anticheat for the recoil, in any case I had the attacments on the gun for the recoil especially for that weapon ( i see my 2 friend with same ban: no recoil, u know we can use mouse for aim down? and we can use attachemnts for no recoil?)

Last edited:

Taullarcis

Manager
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
Watching over the video, it is very clear that you are tracking the player through the wall. Along with this, it does appear as though there is some snapping, you claim that you were not shooting, but the player took damage and you were the only player who was looking into their direction. When it comes to attachments you can minimize recoil, but not eliminate it completely. So personally I do not believe you should be unbanned as the evidence provided does prove that you are indeed using some form of cheat.

Weighted

Manager
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2019

This appeal has been DENIED
The evidence provided clearly shows the use of hacks.
The direct quote from the rules is
Any form of cheating is not tolerated and is punishable by a permanent ban.
You can appeal again on - November 24th, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.