Hydrogen [Harrasment Report]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zax

Nov 24, 2020
1. What is your steam name? - Zax
2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Hydrogen [STEAM_0:1:20138734]
3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular Player
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - The player killed me, and I proceeded to comment "imagine disarm" as a joke, no toxicity intended, and the player proceeded to up it a notch by saying light things like "Imagine dying LOL" any time I would die in the game. It then got to the point to where he said "take your meds" and "muted, your autistic" and all around toxicity. I then votekicked him, and yes, I now know that I gotta call for a staff member before votekicking, and thats my bad. So then I mentioned him in the discord and he then went on to take it to the top with a ton of toxicitiy. In my dms, in chat, with staff, all around. He said things to me like "you're so mad you had to vote kick me LMAO, you're a fucking loser" and "imagine being this brain dead lmao." Theres a lot more, which I'll include screenshots of. I just feel he creates too much of a toxic environment, I even had players agreeing with me on the server that he has been not much of a good person.
5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) -
[Ingame Evidence]
[Discord Evidence 1]
[Discord Evidence 2]
[Discord Evidence 3]

This one was where a staff member was trying to get him to relax, and he would not let it go.
[Discord Evidence 4]

jinta

V.I.P
Dec 16, 2020
He did the exact same thing to christian, dude really needs to chill tf out or be perma gagged, i've literally never heard of him until yesterday and all i've seen from him is toxicity.

Uncle Ruckus

Staff-Manager
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Sep 1, 2021
He has been warned for harassment, and he will be gagged and muted for one week, thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.