Hentai Fapper Supreme staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdwk02

Jan 31, 2021
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: Hentai Fapper Supreme - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198401329463/
2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: I'm pretty much available everyday all day except Sunday. I'm Central Standard Time
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: No this would be my first Staffing experience but I'm ready to learn everything I need to know for the job!
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: I've really had a great time on this server but a lot of times when I'm on, there are a lot of rules being broke and sometimes there's no admin on to stop it. I just want to make sure that everyone can enjoy their time on the server with no issues.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes, I have OBS.
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: I currently have 115 hours and 16 minutes on the server.
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I have been playing on this server non stop ever since I found it, and some players are upset with people always breaking the rules and not many admins on to stop it. I want to be there for anyone in the sever that needs my help and to make sure it's a great environment to play on, so that others will want to come join us in the fun. I hope to grow into a great staff member for the server.
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: Yes, I hope to grow into being able to be Network staff eventually.
10. How old are you?: 18
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: No, I'm not.

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: I would warn them for a first offense. If they continued spamming I would have a sit and give them a second warning and temp kick, and if it continued after the kick I would issue them a temp ban.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: I would find out why they're arguing, then I would have a sit with both players to make sure the argument stops or I will issue a warning.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: I would contact a higher staff member and let them know everything that is going on and provide them with proof of the incident or incidents.

BaseWars Scenarios:

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do?: I would go see the situation and delete the props, while issuing a warning to the player and telling them to read the rules, if it happens again they will receive a second warning and temp kick, then if they came back and continued a temp ban would be issued to the player.
2. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do?: I will go let the player know that having entities outside of their base is strictly against rules and issue a warning. If they do it again a second warning and temp kick will be issued, then after if they are caught doing it again a temp ban will be given.

Reactions: Elevated Aqua

Elevated Aqua

Jan 4, 2021
+1 Hentai Fapper Supreme would be an excellent candidate for becoming a staff member of NF base wars since he is always on the server, knows how follow the rules without pushing the boundaries he also knows how to interact with other players without being toxic. While personally interacting with Hentai, he was a joy to be around and actually helped me learn new things about the server I didn't know. I have also seen Hentai help other player that are new to the server by teaching them ways on how to become successful in the Base Wars server. Again, personally I feel like Hentai would be an excellent choice to NF staff member team.

Reactions: jdwk02

Knor2Strong

Feb 2, 2021
www.twitch.tv
+1 Good lad, raids me everytime i go afk the bum, but other than that he is a good lad, knows the rules well and is generally pretty kind to the community.

nazar

Feb 16, 2021
+1 Really nice guy. Always see him reply in the chat whenever newbies ask questions.

Larsdewolf

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
Dec 28, 2019
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application.

Denial Reason: We don't think you currently fit the view of our Staff Team.

• Angry
Reactions: Knor2Strong
Status
Not open for further replies.