Status
Not open for further replies.

P3T3R_WAFFLES

Sep 10, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? P3T3R WAFFLES STEAM_0:0:101503506
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? P3T3R_WAFFLES#4166
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute or Warn? warn
4. What platform are you appealing for ( Server or Discord )? server
5. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for? basewars
6. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?

The warning against me for harassment is unjustified. The evidence against me for "harassment" is clearly just a player who doesnt know how basewars works. I wasnt even able to defend myself before the verdict was made. If you want more, i will paste a link to my post on the report against me for harassment, since no staff have seen it.

If youre going to be staff, be unbiased. Dont take a players side, no matter who it is or who its against. Get both sides, and listen to them both.

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
I wasnt even able to defend myself before the verdict was made.
If other players are not given a chance before a punishment from a report on the forums is handed out it would be unfair to make special cases just for you.

will paste a link to my post on the report against me for harassment, since no staff have seen it.
We have discussed this case as the whole staff team and came across the result as a staff team as well.

P3T3R_WAFFLES

Sep 10, 2020
If other players are not given a chance before a punishment from a report on the forums is handed out it would be unfair to make special cases just for you.

We have discussed this case as the whole staff team and came across the result as a staff team as well.
I highly doubt you made this decision as a staff team, as this amount of incompetence is not present in the team that i left. If you actually watch his video on his report, you will see that theres more times where i kill other people and he gets killed by someone else than there is me actually killing him. Not to mention his videos are spread out with hours in between them. This is not what constituted harassment in the past, so why is it suddenly harassment now? The player has a clear lack of understanding of the basewars game mode, as shown by the props they use for doors, the fact they think they need a blowtorch to raid, their lack of understanding the "secondary entrance" rule, and their constant whining in chat every time someone kills them. I request that you look at the videos in depth again, and reconsider your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.