Status
Not open for further replies.

haiku

V.I.P
Apr 9, 2020
- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?:
haiku, STEAM_0:1:127091365
2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but don't like using it much.
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or Murder )?: Basewars.
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: Weekdays: 4pm EET-8pm EET Weekends: 1pm EET-7pm EET
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX?: Can't remember if i have ever staffed, probably not. No clue what ULX is.
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: Always wanted to try staffing and WE 👏 NEED 👏 MORE 👏 MODERATORS!
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?
: Yes.
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 35h
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I try to be a chill, understandable person when I'm not just dicking around and used to be the biggest Mini-Mod there could be (my worst sin)
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: Probably not, unless i get into Murder, then yes.
11. How old are you?: Will be 15 soon.

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do?:
Tell them to stop, will follow up with a warn if they dont Iisten.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: Try to resolve the argument by listening to both sides' POV's and then probably just observe them to see if they're chill with each other. If not I'll attempt the same, then warn them if it's still going on.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: Report it to a higher Rank after telling them to stop.
4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ): Remove the props, if they keep spamming warn them.
5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ): Tell them to move their entities, if they don't listen, I'll remove them.

Don't think I'll get accepted, but I'll shoot my shot

Last edited:

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
Always wanted to try staffing and WE 👏 NEED 👏 MORE 👏 MODERATORS!
The staff would probably like to know a little more then just "Always wanted to try staffing"

You're in-Game time could use some work but it can always change.

I try to be a chill, understandable person when I'm not just dicking around and used to be the biggest Mini-Mod there could be (my worst sin)
This doesn't really say why the staff should choose you. You're just saying how you are to everyone in-game.

Try to resolve the argument by listening to both sides' POV's
There's usually a Aggressor and a victim. Trying to get both sides won't help and usually they will just carry on until mutes are given out.

Kill him and remove his props.
This won't stop them it will just make them angrier and cause them to do it much more.

So my final review this looks very rushed and the scenarios need more work maybe next time you re-apply you should take your time and see every outlook to a scenarios and take more time on it. There's much more you could fix.

D

Deleted member 164

Always wanted to try staffing and WE 👏 NEED 👏 MORE 👏 MODERATORS!
Lackluster reason to want to be staff. Just wanting to try it doesnt make me believe youd be a good fit and would actually dedicate your time to it.

I know this has gone up since application, but i dont believe you truly know what the community is all about yet. What im trying to say is you havent integrated yourself into the community.

I try to be a chill, understandable person when I'm not just dicking around and used to be the biggest Mini-Mod there could be (my worst sin)
Mini-Modding gets highly annoying to staff trying to deal with the issue. Just being chill doesntt make me want to pick you over someone who has staffing experience and knows what ULX is (which you dont).

Your scenarios are very short, and dont seem well thought out in the slightest. Id like you to take some time and truly think about what youre writing, and give a little more detail.

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX?: Can't remember if i have ever staffed, probably not. No clue what ULX is.
Not knowing ULX and not having staffed isn't exactly a bad thing, however, the way you phrased your answers to these questions did not appear very professional to me.

For all of the scenarios you say you will warn but you ever mention a punishment, and knowing when to dish out a punishment as a member of staff is an extremely important skill.

Lastly, I see you on alot, but at times you can appear to be a tad immature, eventually with more time playing on the server and getting with the community maybe some of these things I listed will be improved upon. Until then though my statements stand.

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
Denied
Thank you for your application, however we do not think you'd currently be fit for staff.

You may reapply on 4/25/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.