haiku's Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

haiku

Staff-Member
Apr 9, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - haiku; STEAM_1:1:127091365
2. What is your IGN for Minecraft? - haiyku
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Available on weekdays from about 3pm CET - probably midnight until the quarantine ends; on weekends I should be available from 1pm CET - also probably midnight until quarantine ends.
4. Do you have any experience building for other servers? - Yes, I helped building the hub for a small skyblock server of a friend once. Otherwise I don't remember having much experience with building for servers specifically, mostly just spending my free time building in creative or on creative servers.
5. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the building team? - I would rate myself a pretty good builder. I'm pretty good at medium-scale buildings, terraforming and pay close attention to detail. I also do redstone, but I don't think that would help much.
6. How old are you? - 15 years old.
7. Is there anything else you would like us to know? - I may not be up-to-date on blocks of the newest updates, since I haven't experimented with them at all yet. I also can't build without instructions or ideas, I always take too much time on deciding what to build.
8. Build a House then attach the image of the Outside and Inside of the house to this thread.

(built in 1 hour by hand, superflat world)​
2020-05-03_14.12.38.png2020-05-03_14.12.49.png2020-05-03_14.12.53.png2020-05-03_14.12.57.png2020-05-03_14.13.01.png2020-05-03_14.13.11.png2020-05-03_14.16.34.png

hope that counts as a house

Last edited:

haiku

Staff-Member
Apr 9, 2020
Minecraft?
Yup, they're switching to Minecraft, since basewars is a "dead" gamemode, and need some builders for the hub and spawn, but it won't get abandoned, the server will be still up.

Last edited:

haiku

Staff-Member
Apr 9, 2020
Seems like a nice building, though have you build anything bigger than this before? Like a big hub with portals ?
In the instructions it says "house", not specified how big. I have worked on large scale builds though, not a big hub with portals though, but I think I could manage. Depends on the hub "theme".

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
I think it looks really good, the house part not as much as the rest, but even then, the house part looks really good.

Some experience building for a server, even small scale is helpful.

Really good at the nature aspects of building, such as the terrain as well as the actual nature like the tree.

+1

RockerOfWorlds

Community-Owner
Staff-Member
Jan 28, 2019
- Accepted For The Building Team -

Congratulations, on getting accepted for the Building Team!​

Status
Not open for further replies.