Haiku breaking rules, staffing poorly

Teemo

Staff-Member
Aug 30, 2020
1. What is your steam name? - Teemo
2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Haiku STEAM_0:1:127091365
3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - staff
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - I was in my base and toki killed me. I made a report and haiku tped to me closed the ticket then left. I stayed dead on the ground having done nothing since then. Haiku could've checked logs and seen that I didn't shoot and i was shot and killed where I stood. In fact, I had been afk in the same spot for a long time. All I wanted was for Toki to get a verbal warning and an explanation of the rules. Haiku also had an illegal base and was made to change it by wolf. You can ask wolf about the base and who owned it, as well as look at logs for the raid, all8 was raiding them.
5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) - My Ticket - https://streamable.com/db5ok5 | Illegal Base - https://streamable.com/6w4rfc

These pictures are to show the f3 menu more clearly. My video was recording in terrible quality.
Haiku1.pngHaiku2.png

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
For ignoring the ticket, he should have let you explain the ticket before closing it and leaving, for that I feel he was in the wrong.
As for the base being illegal, nothing about it looks illegal based on the servers written rules.

Ianman19

Jun 5, 2019
The part about staffing poorly is false haiku was standing there on his dead body telling him to make a player report on the forums as he could not do anything about it at the time

2nd the illegal base was about 4 hours ago and we have taken care of it and got rid of the base so there is no point in bringing it up now

Last edited:

Ianman19

Jun 5, 2019
Also the base wasnt even haikus it was mine and bosszillas and he just joined in all of us unknowing that it was an illegal base sense we did that base almost everytime we have been on

haiku

V.I.P
Apr 9, 2020
"I made a report and haiku tped to me closed the ticket then left. " I told you to make a player report on the forums, but I did not verbally warn Toki about it, so you're half correct. I learned from my mistakes and did verbally warn another player the next time it happened

"Haiku also had an illegal base and was made to change it by wolf. " The base was made by my faction, and it wasnt clear that it was illegal, we switched bases immediately after realising it though

Some of the statements are almost true but you should probably elaborate on everything more.

Teemo

Staff-Member
Aug 30, 2020
You telling me to make a report when you could verify what I was saying is the problem. And you joining them and letting them keep that base is also a problem, if you didn't realize it was illegal then you need to read the rules when they get updated.