Goodbye Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

chips

May 26, 2019
Hello Everyone I've Decided To Not Continue Playing The Sever Cause The Fact That The Sever Does Not Have Monthly Content And Pulls The Money To Get More Content I'd Rather Not Play it Anymore

Its Time To Say Goodbye Everyone ;(

Last edited:

Mr. HeadCrab

V.I.P
Mar 18, 2019
Sounds to me if im being honest that your mad cause we aren't getting new content as we (the staff team of NFT) do not pick the content we add we take suggestions from the players (you) to add items into the game and the money from donations goes to Rocker because when he has to go in and add and create content most of the bundles made were made and/or modified by Rocker which takes hours out of his day to add, edit, and make content himself and it takes longer cause he does it with no help from anyone

Thegdw

Mar 25, 2019
The Sever Cause The Fact That The Sever Does Not Have Monthly Content And Pulls The Money To Get More Content I'd Rather Not Play it Anymore
I feel this is more about you getting in trouble but I could be wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

chips

May 26, 2019
Sounds to me if im being honest that your mad cause we aren't getting new content as we (the staff team of NFT) do not pick the content we add we take suggestions from the players (you) to add items into the game and the money from donations goes to Rocker because when he has to go in and add and create content most of the bundles made were made and/or modified by Rocker which takes hours out of his day to add, edit, and make content himself and it takes longer cause he does it with no help from anyone
He Could have help but he chooses to work bye himself btw

Mr. HeadCrab

V.I.P
Mar 18, 2019
He chooses to work by himself most likely cause he cant trust a ton of people since someone tried to search his name and find him on Facebook and leak info to the server i could easily get him hooked up with a few of my friends that code but i don't cause he would say he doesnt need the help

Reactions: Thegdw
Status
Not open for further replies.