Generic staff application part 2

Generic

Jul 16, 2022
General:

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: Generic Notfound.tech STEAM_0:0:94880732
2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: Weekends if I'm not busy working on my house however, I do always stay up late till 4 am on weekends, school is startings soon so my time during the weekdays might be shorter but I'll try my best to get on!
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: I have no experience
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: I want to help this server that I practically grew up on
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: I have medal!
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 31 days playtime!
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I think because of my willingness to learn and Listen will shape me to be a great staff member as time goes on
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: I do plan on become network staff if I become a high enough rank
10. How old are you?: 15
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: A small bit of spanish

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: Wipe and 1 month ban for first offense, 2nd offense would be a wipe and 3 month ban, 3rd would be ban for 6 months and wipe, 4th perma ban and wipe
2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: I would warn them the first time then slay if this was their first offense
3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: a warn and a slay
4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?: I would post delay = slay in chat and if they continue I will slay
5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: one day ban per person killed for their first offense.