froghat staff application (gamer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Sep 5, 2020
- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - froghat, STEAM_0:1:84422693.
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes.
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or HL2RP )? - BaseWars.
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - GMT-6:00. I'm available any time after 3-4:00 PM.
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM? - Very experienced with ULX, but I have no experience with SAM.
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? - I play the server a lot, and I noticed that there's an occasional lack of staff members online. So I'd like to help out in any way I can using my prior experience and knowledge.
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes, I do.
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - I have 37-40. The exact number is not known, since my clock, money, and level were reset recently. Fortunately, I received the levels and money, but the clock remained unfixed. I had ~30 hours on the clock before the reset, and I have ~9 hours on my current clock. That would be 9 hours in 2 days.
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? - I have quite a bit of experience moderating large, high-population servers. I can keep a level head while dealing with difficult people, deal with sits often, and build giant robot statues. (Robots, of course, being the most important factor here.)
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? - Not currently. If I get accepted, I'll be staff for the BaseWars server. My aspirations are limited to that. My plans may change, though.
11. How old are you? - 15.
12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak? - Along with English, I know quite a bit of Swedish.

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? - It would depend. If they were chat spamming unintentionally, (hitting bind keys and the like) I'd give them a heads-up. If they're purposefully chat spamming to be annoying, or to anger someone, I'd tell them to stop immediately. Failure to stop would result in a mute. If they continued, I'd mute them again. Further continuation would result in a kick or ban.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? - I'd tell them firmly to deescalate the argument. Continuing the argument, or escalating it further would result in a mute for whoever was doing it.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? - Record it, and report it to a higher-up immediately, not informing the staff member being reported.
4. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - Noclip over to them, ask them to delete their props, and kick/ban if needed.
5. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do? ( BaseWars ) - Inform them of the rule about entities outside of base, and let them off with a verbal. If it continues, I would take the proper measures and warn.
6. Someone is running around, punch-spamming, and clearly doesn't know how the gamemode works? ( HL2RP ) - N/A
7. If someone has two warnings, but is continuing to break the rules? ( HL2RP ) - N/A
8. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? ( HL2RP ) - N/A
9. If you noticed an instance of powergaming? ( HL2RP ) - N/A
10. If someone abused the engine to get inside a restricted area/an out of bounds area? ( HL2RP ) - N/A

Sidenote: I know I'm a bit young, but I'm confident I could be a good staff member. And that's like, the one thing I'm confident about.

Last edited:

Teemo

Aug 30, 2020
I would suggest putting the HL2RP situations back since the format says to keep everything. Just put N/A for them

imdewtour

Staff-Member
Aug 7, 2020
I'm just gonna be blunt based on what I know about you. Quite frankly you seem pretty immature. On top of that I think you need more playtime and as of currently you have 3 active warns so I think you need a better grip on the rules before you become staff.

RockerOfWorlds

Community-Owner
Staff-Member
Jan 28, 2019
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application.

Denial Reason: You have been warned three times and got one of those warns a day after you posted this application, it shows the Management Team that you are unfit for a staffing position if you cannot follow the rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.