Fizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFace

Dec 5, 2020
1. What is your steam name?
- NoFace [NotFound.Tech]

2. What is the person's steam name and SteamID that you are reporting?
- Fizzy Kaminski NotFound.Tech th
- STEAM_0:1:83957392

3. Is the person you are reporting staff or a regular player?
- staff

4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report?
- On 05/05/21 I made a report on Christian because he killed me off of logic. https://forums.notfound.tech/index.php?threads/christian.1234/
- On 05/12/21 Fizzy took the report and concluded that "After looking over the video, it looks like a rightful kill. He watched as you killed the person on the bridge through the glass, and tracked your every movement. No Punishment Will Be Given."
- I 100% understand logic is not allowed as the rules clearly state so.
1621025386067.png - It's odd that a moderator views logic killing as acceptable. It's even odder to observe them double down after showing them the rules.

Notes:
-- Fizzy says that [He] "tracked your every movement" which is not true considering at 0:07 & 0:40 of https://streamable.com/iiygi6 Christian lost sight of me because of the wall separation.
-- The windows Christian is looking at me through (the ones closest to him) are transparent walls and not breakable glass.
-- The map is ttt_orange_v7
-- The bridge had multiple entrances/exits (broken window) + two sides on the bridge -- I did not kill the Phoenix Christian prior to him killing me.

5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots )
- https://forums.notfound.tech/index.php?threads/christian.1234/
- https://streamable.com/iiygi6
- https://forums.notfound.tech/index.php?threads/english-notfound-tech-ttt-rules.569/
- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/618496118157737996/842468465092329503/unknown.png
-

Attachments

• 1621025990160.png
    1621025990160.png
    262.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 1621025993694.png
    1621025993694.png
    262.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
I'd love for logic killing to be allowed more than anyone. But it's written in the rules that it isn't.
The amount of times I've just had to sit there and be killed by a T cause I'm not allowed to use my brain is so annoying
They should change some of the rules to allow using your brain

Deathena13

Feb 15, 2021
Ohio
Question did you kill Christian prior to him killing u as he was the role that comes back from the dead and can kill their killer.

Reactions: NoFace

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
bruh this stupid. Ud have either killed the person or been associated with the person who was killed. u were def a t/serial killer and he killed u for it.

NoFace

Dec 5, 2020
Alright looking at the video he did see you but I would have to be on the map to see if you can see peoples names through it.
He saw my model, not my name. You can't kill off of a model based on what the rules say.
1621029392195.png

Christian

May 14, 2021
Apparently I need to dissect the evidence you provided yourself.

0:27 you can clearly see I count 4 people in the hallway. By the time I make it around the corner at 0:37 I miss the first kill, but bear witness to the second. You make no effort to ID the body, so that alone warrants the KOS. You then proceed to move towards me at 0:40 (which I clearly see you moving towards me) and I kill you as soon as you round the corner.

May I remind everyone that there were 4 people in the hallway, and I can clearly see 2 dead and only one person remaining who refused to ID. I can deduce that you're clearly the only person in the vicinity that could of done it, and I can clearly see you moving towards me.

This isn't a KOS off Model, this is literally me witnessing you murder someone, and catching you redhanded in the act.

Besides, had I done nothing and you killed me, I would of just came back and killed you shortly after.

Reactions: Deathena13

SirInsanity

V.I.P
Dec 3, 2020
Here's my two cents to this.

Number 1. The windows where Christian is can't be broken so there is no possibility that he could have seen your name eliminating the first question by Deathena where the name would be through walls.

Number 2. I noticed early in the video around 0:04-0:06 that Christian only saw you shoot because with his line of sight, he cannot see the second person so it could be that he was shooting in self-defense.

Number 3. This statement by Christian.
May I remind everyone that there were 4 people in the hallway, and I can clearly see 2 dead and only one person remaining who refused to ID. I can deduce that you're clearly the only person in the vicinity that could of done it, and I can clearly see you moving towards me.
There were 3 people in the hallway. NoFace, Ferga, and Aznrobot. You saw 2 unided bodies and 1 person left standing. Under the rules, you have to ask the person to ID before taking any action. What you said invalidated the kill on NoFace which has turned into a KOS off Suspicion since you just saw him run past unideds and running towards you.

There are points in this situation which questions the validity of the kill like the Line of Sight as evidenced by the deathscene and positioning of the players that were killed (unless the FOV is super high or you have wallhacks), and the rules since it has broken a few to begin with.

In all honesty, it should have led to at least a punishment from the staff member handling it.

Christian

May 14, 2021
Here's my two cents to this.

Number 1. The windows where Christian is can't be broken so there is no possibility that he could have seen your name eliminating the first question by Deathena where the name would be through walls.

Number 2. I noticed early in the video around 0:04-0:06 that Christian only saw you shoot because with his line of sight, he cannot see the second person so it could be that he was shooting in self-defense.

Number 3. This statement by Christian.

There were 3 people in the hallway. NoFace, Ferga, and Aznrobot. You saw 2 unided bodies and 1 person left standing. Under the rules, you have to ask the person to ID before taking any action. What you said invalidated the kill on NoFace which has turned into a KOS off Suspicion since you just saw him run past unideds and running towards you.

There are points in this situation which questions the validity of the kill like the Line of Sight as evidenced by the deathscene and positioning of the players that were killed (unless the FOV is super high or you have wallhacks), and the rules since it has broken a few to begin with.

In all honesty, it should have led to at least a punishment from the staff member handling it.

Deathscenes aren't completely accurate, because I did a glimpse of the 2nd kill. Even if you watch from Noface's POV when he Turns at 0:06, you can clearly see me there with my Energy Sword out. Therefor I do not need to ask him to ID the body, as I clearly saw him kill him, and make no attempt to ID the body.

Also I should correct myself as it was indeed 3 and not 4 people.

Reactions: IJC

Dr. Death

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 25, 2020
The way I look at it, He sees the killing through the glass, and the killer running away towards him, you can see in the video he comes around the corner and doesn't immediately shoot (probably checking to see if you are the only one there or not) and then once he sees that it is just you there, he kills you.

Christian

May 14, 2021

The way I look at it, He sees the killing through the glass, and the killer running away towards him, you can see in the video he comes around the corner and doesn't immediately shoot (probably checking to see if you are the only one there or not) and then once he sees that it is just you there, he kills you.

If you're refering to me, I do immediately shoot. However, I miss the first of 3 shots. That can be shown at the end of the video where he shows the deathscene.

Ice

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Nov 25, 2020
Raised To Management because this is a report on a staff member.

Last edited:

Taullarcis

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
TTT Staff
Apr 5, 2020
First, I would like to apologize for taking so long to handle this report, I have been looking at it over and over trying to figure out the best way to handle it.
Upon reviewing the evidence I would like to state that it should have resulted in a slay, and for this reason I approve this report, FizzyKaminski will be retrained on how to better assess these situations in the future.

Thank you for helping the server stay clean of rule breakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.