False doxx perma ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain Dragon

Jun 20, 2021
1. What is your steam name? - Rain Dragon

2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? -
RockerOfWorlds | NotFound.Tech STEAM_0:1:71013395 < reporting you too for believing their lies with literally no proof
Taullarcis (NotFound.Tech) STEAM_0:1:33725420
Jerome NotFound.Tech STEAM_0:0:71528792
Scopes l NotFound.Tech STEAM_0:0:104466972

3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - All of them are staff

4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? -
i got banned for a week for metagaming which i would have accepted if yall atleast told me what the proof was or showed me the video of me metagaming
and i came to the discord to ask why i got banned and asked for proof of me metagaming.

And ofcourse i was mad because i wasnt getting any evidence they didnt tell me what i did which was considered metagaming but i never doxxed or threatened to doxx anyone all they said was that the evidence has someones real name or information involved or whatever and i asked them to edit it out and they just straight up refused to do it

I also mentioned that i have a clip or jerome taking a 500k bribe ingame (not sure what the exact amount was but that dont matter here) from xone when xone very clearly said the nword multiple times on mic and scopes says i was accusing jerome of something. Unless that was a different Jerome NotFound.Tech that was a staff in training back in december 2021 its the same jerome.

i can provide the proof of jerome taking the bribe if anyone needs it i know staff can see all trade history so i can just tell you what day it was. You will also see that xone most likely didnt get banned or even warned for it.

5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) - the only proof i have of the discord convo i got a screenshot at the end i didnt get any more discord screenshots because after i took that screenshot i just went to do other stuff downstairs before going to sleep since this all happend midnight for me. And when i got back to my pc to get more screenshots of the whole convo i was already perma banned from the discord and after that i got told by friends that you people were shamelessly sitting there lying saying that i doxxed or threatened a staff member.

Rain Dragon

Jun 20, 2021
i aint gonna even bother joining the server anyway im gonna send this to the authorities too

Taullarcis

Manager
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Apr 5, 2020
- Report Denied -
Reason(s):
· There is evidence, we have a screenshot of you saying, and I quote: "Imma find a way to dox all these furries" followed by "gonna name drop them"
RainDragon.png

· Lastly, this is a private community, there is no law against us banning you from playing, so sending this to the authorities is a waste of both your time and theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.