ECO RESET + LONGER PRESTIGE TIMES

• Thread starter Deleted member 164
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 164

so it has been noted recently that people are prestiging way too quickly. The perks they get for it are OP as hell as well. Below i shall list ways i beleive it should be fixed. im open to further comment on how to adjust each one.

• Health perk
    • max out at 200 health
    • respawn with more health, but using a v2 dispenser doesnt go above
  • entity health
    • lower the amount of health given at each tier
  • armor perk
    • max out at 200 armor
    • much like with the health perk, respawn with more armor, but v2 dispenser doesnt make it higher
  • Entity damage
    • lower the amount of damage per tier
  • blowtorch power
    • again, lower amount of damage per tier
  • bomb damage
    • nerf the fuck out of this or increase the price of the bomb (maybe 1 trillion)

Nobody?

Apr 18, 2020
I like the direction your going with this but a little overkill at some. Here are my ideas

Health perk - Max 225 hp, only +5 hp max a level but +10 for lvl 1 dispensers
Armor perk - Same thing as health but armor
Entity health - 150 hp per tier instead of 250
Blowtorch power - Decrease damage per tier (I don't actually know how much damage each tier adds, so probably like a 25% reduction.)
Bomb damage - Nerf to destroying props, nerf bombs by decreasing bomb defuse timer by 30-60%
Entity health - 250 hp a tier instead of 500 so that turrets can't have 4500 health.

While not directly tied to prestieging, leveling should be slower - or rather slow down the progress of some stuff. For example, making the v2 dispensers higher level and cost more, making drug labs like level 1000, stuff like that. Same thing for turrets too. I feel this would make leveling up past level ~1000 not as tedious.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 164

I like the direction your going with this but a little overkill at some. Here are my ideas

Health perk - Max 225 hp, only +5 hp max a level but +10 for lvl 1 dispensers
Armor perk - Same thing as health but armor
Entity health - 150 hp per tier instead of 250
Blowtorch power - Decrease damage per tier (I don't actually know how much damage each tier adds, so probably like a 25% reduction.)
Bomb damage - Nerf to destroying props, nerf bombs by decreasing bomb timer by 30-60%
Entity health - 250 hp a tier instead of 500 so that turrets can't have 4500 health.

While not directly tied to prestieging, leveling should be slower - or rather slow down the progress of some stuff. For example, making the v2 dispensers higher level and cost more, making drug labs like level 1000, stuff like that. Same thing for turrets too. I feel this would make leveling up past level ~1000 not as tedious.
what do you think about lowering the amount of money you get from printers? lets say by maybe 10% or so?

amadscientist08

Apr 26, 2020
Honestly, I support this post. It seems as though the people that don't want it to be nerfed just want to overkill people. I would be fine will all of that being nerfed. I would not say that leveling should be slower though, I like the fast paced addition of it.

Dawn

Apr 16, 2020
hm, yeah. it would take some thinking and brain power to fully decide when things should be unlocked
Yeah it does seem a bit bad to only look forward to printers mid game and after level 5000 even if you're a vip its just grind with nothing to look forward to
or if its about prestiges maybe adding a drawback to getting a specific perk like 5 less health per level of speed to actually make the refund perks useful

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
Me worked hard for my prestige but it is getting to mfast, ive prestiges 2 time today already, prestiging is no longer about working hard, its about who can get the most bomb damage to wipe a base. C4's are broken they are nearly the same time as big bombs and take 3 seconds to defuze.

If were gonna have a wipe, thets make it now and full wipe.

Last edited:

Colton

Apr 15, 2020
Bombs suck. I'm not sure why everyone wants them nerfed into the ground. With the suggestions relating to health and armor you might as well remove the perks because you get no benefit for having them other then you don't have to waste 5 seconds getting the health and armor because you spawn with it. I'm not sure how high you all have prestiged but each level does get increasingly harder. Perhaps the curve should be even greater to make people play longer to prestige. Everyone has had equal opportunity to rank up and prestige as much as they'd like. It's not a player's fault that they got ahead of you. Work harder and smarter. Quit complaining that it's unfair because you're under leveled and haven't put the time into the game that the other players have. Also, there are perks there meant to make leveling easier and some players took advantage which helped them to level up slightly quicker than other players that went for pvp perks. Again, consider your play style. Though I don't think it matters much anymore because you can reset your prestige points whenever you want.

Nobody?

Apr 18, 2020
Bombs suck. I'm not sure why everyone wants them nerfed into the ground.

The fact that they are un-counterable in a solo raid due to the insane defuse time (which a raider can come back before its defused btw) can just be held and pretty much guranteed to blow up. Their damage is completely fine, it's just that you can't do anything about them. In faction raids you can have multiple bombs and multiple people watching the bombs which also gurantees they go off. The defuse timer needs to go down.

I'm not sure how high you all have prestiged but each level does get increasingly harder. Perhaps the curve should be even greater to make people play longer to prestige.

Nope. Each prestiege would theoretically take less time since you become much much more powerful.
Everyone has had equal opportunity to rank up and prestige as much as they'd like. It's not a player's fault that they got ahead of you.

Not true. People who are newer or play the server less still deserve a good experience just as much as people who play more.
Work harder and smarter. Quit complaining that it's unfair because you're under leveled and haven't put the time into the game that the other players have.

Except that is a valid complaint. It's not fun to get fucked because you haven't spent as much time as someone else, and on the flipside is not fun to roll over people that are much lower level and prestiege then you.

Prestiege should function as a system to prevent people from staying at level 10,000 and keep people on the server - not to make people ridiculously powerful

mooshman420

Apr 29, 2020
+1 perks need to be balanced and to the eco reset most players jsut come to the server and need it badly big bomb with perk is too op but like i said perks some perks need balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.