dip dop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dip Dop

Dec 10, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? dip dop
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? Dip Dop#9347
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute, or Warn? managment ban u know me
4. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for? discord
5. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted? learnt my lesson

mCdolans

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
May 2, 2021
-1 , all you were was toxic, every.. single... time you were on the server/discord. You were management banned for a good reason. You've made promises in the past that you will do better, but ultimately you broke those. I don't believe you learned your lesson, I feel like someone who actually learned their lesson would also put a little more effort into their appeal, especially someone with the reputation of yourself.

Dip Dop

Dec 10, 2020
-1 , all you were was toxic, every.. single... time you were on the server/discord. You were management banned for a good reason. You've made promises in the past that you will do better, but ultimately you broke those. I don't believe you learned your lesson, I feel like someone who actually learned their lesson would also put a little more effort into their appeal, especially someone with the reputation of yourself.
im never toxic im just vibin no one but staff/staff pets seemed to mind. i dont need to put effort they wont belive me if this was a 10 page essay or 5 words lmao

Captain Oppai

God Of Sempus
Director
Staff-Member
May 15, 2019
peal denid
i no think you vary good to be her. be vry rud and i dont lik that. plz no apel agan. no be mad ether plz.

If you want to have an attempt at making an appeal, make an actual response. Your inability to produce a valid appeal reflects upon the kind of player and community member you are. I do not think that you've at all learned a thing through any punishment you've had and the ban will stay in effect.

You may re-appeal in a year. (9/23/2022)

Edit: Due to the user's recent behavior the re-appeal date has been updated to 10/23/2022.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scopes
Status
Not open for further replies.