Dip Dop

Dec 10, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?:
Steam Name: Dip Dop SteamID: 76561198271867299
2. Do you have a Microphone?:
yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?:
all time after 11am till 11 pm
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?:
no but I have seen them and want to learn
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?:
I play them a lot even if I’m taking a tiny break right now, I’m the highest level player and hardly see staff actually play then get on for report and leave. Also when this gets denied I can work on the reason then number 8 will be accepted, all my rdm bans are gone by today or tomorrow

6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?:
yes Obs
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?:
one thousand
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?:
I can be unbiased, even tho I mess around a lot in the discord and in game I still play a lot and know how to be serious at the time, I’m known by most and know nearly everyone. I think I could help, i can be mature and respectable

9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?:
yes
10. How old are you?:
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?:
English and a bit of Spanish/French

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?:
warn them once then mute them for 1h to cool down and 1 day if they continue after that
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?:
tell them both to knock it off and go to dms and whichever party keeps the argument going muted for a day
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?:
record proof and bring to higher staff/rocker

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?:
show it to other staff so it’s not fake or other and then hand out the punishment of a wipe/perm ban
2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?:
slay the person who is t baiting

3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?:
slay them 3 times and if they keep false kosing then ban
4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?:
warn them to stop delaying during round and if they dont slay them in round and then slay them for the next for delaying,
5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?:
ask for them to give as much evidence as they can then look into it myself or ask for other staffs input, every person it gets killed is another day on the ban so judge from that

• Wow
Reactions: Speed

jinta

Dec 16, 2020
I have no idea why you're even making this, nor do i need to explain why i'm -1ing, just no.

Prxsteria

Mar 19, 2021
+1 This man has been trying harder to not rdm he's leaning toward the good side I'll just keep an eye on him just in case

Reactions: Dip Dop

SirInsanity

Staff-Manager
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 3, 2020
-1. For many reasons which I will point out.

1. Being the highest level player and apparently having more playtime than all staff members does not equal to having the right knowledge, skills, and even the attitude for staffing.
2. Yes you "seem" to be unbiased but you have the tendency to not have the right judgement when it comes to keeping your reports. Most of the reports you keep are rightful kills or crossfire and if you know the rules and have seen the circumstances of the kills wherein it was rightful or crossfire.
3. In terms of maturity, as of recent, you are not acting maturely in the discord. You have been very toxic the past few weeks and you claim to be helpful but instead you shit on people for snitching on others for alt trading and what not.
4. For TTT scenarios, I will point out some wrong judgement calls. First, you do not slay a person 3 times for false kosing. Second, you do slay the person once during the round they are delaying but do not slay them the next for delaying the previous round. Third, in some of the scenarios, you didn't mention the steps you have to take before punishing the person.

Overall, you have a VERY long way before you can become staff and your staff app omits some realities of your interactions with others and your history with the staff team which isn't good to say the least.

Dip Dop

Dec 10, 2020
-1. For many reasons which I will point out.

1. Being the highest level player and apparently having more playtime than all staff members does not equal to having the right knowledge, skills, and even the attitude for staffing.
2. Yes you "seem" to be unbiased but you have the tendency to not have the right judgement when it comes to keeping your reports. Most of the reports you keep are rightful kills or crossfire and if you know the rules and have seen the circumstances of the kills wherein it was rightful or crossfire.
3. In terms of maturity, as of recent, you are not acting maturely in the discord. You have been very toxic the past few weeks and you claim to be helpful but instead you shit on people for snitching on others for alt trading and what not.
4. For TTT scenarios, I will point out some wrong judgement calls. First, you do not slay a person 3 times for false kosing. Second, you do slay the person once during the round they are delaying but do not slay them the next for delaying the previous round. Third, in some of the scenarios, you didn't mention the steps you have to take before punishing the person.

Overall, you have a VERY long way before you can become staff and your staff app omits some realities of your interactions with others and your history with the staff team which isn't good to say the least.
1. Highest player time and level means I know the rules well by now which I do, if I learned through bans or through studying the rules I know it all well now and have the attitude to staff
2. Everyone makes mistakes, I keep reports and forgive them sometimes I’m right and wrong, most the rdms I actually keep I don’t get the person banned just motd so they have another chance that I never get
3. I can work on my way of speaking and messing around and calm it down and be more respectful to all
4. Not very staff is perfect, that’s why they get a trial staff first so they know how to deal with every situation
The bit on the end. Yeah I have had my things with staff good and bad, I have a strong personality

klaus

Apr 30, 2021
USA
-1, immature, frequently breaks rules/stirs the pot in discord, not a good public figure

BushGremlin

Dec 30, 2020
-1 No offense but man you stir shit up way too much. You just dont feel like a good fit. You're not a good figure for staff. I rarely hear anyone go "DipDop? Yea he's chill" or anything positive. I VERY Frequently hear "DipDop? I hate him."

Dip Dop

Dec 10, 2020
-1 No offense but man you stir shit up way too much. You just dont feel like a good fit. You're not a good figure for staff. I rarely hear anyone go "DipDop? Yea he's chill" or anything positive. I VERY Frequently hear "DipDop? I hate him."
Lmao I’ll get it one day, :)

Deathena13

Feb 15, 2021
Ohio
Neutral As I have seen problems in the Discord on game whenever I am on they dont cause issues and actually help me catch things if I am busy with other things.

Speed

Dec 4, 2020
Neutral, does not cause too many problems in game however in the discord they seem to cause a lot of unneeded drama and other drama seeking behavior.

SirInsanity

Staff-Manager
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 3, 2020
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application.

Denial Reason: You have a lot to work on before you can apply again.