Not open for further replies.

Dip Dop

Dec 10, 2020
- General -

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? -
Steam Name: Dip Dop SteamID: 76561198271867299
2. Do you have a Microphone? -
I have and use a microphone
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars, TTT or HL2RP )? -
TTT
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? -
I am EST, I can play everyday from around 7am to 12am on weekdays and 9am to 1-2am on weekends
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM? -
I dont know if they count but mincraft server owner and a discord mod for experience none on gmod, I understand ULX and SAM but never used
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? -
I have a lot of fun playing on NotFound. I'm on a lot while staff are not on or responding to rdm pings in discord. I just want to have a chance to help and be on all the time stopping some rdm and help the community. Everyone is so fun and nice, most are a pleasure to play with. I look forward to playing with everyone and thought if i was staff I could help them play without worrying about rdmers. I know I'm not a top pick or have a good chance at all but i just want a chance to make everyone playtime as fun as they make it for me. I have been banned twice mostly as I didn't know the full rules about the situation and did the wrong thing. I applied as its my favorite place to be.
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? -
I use and own OBS
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? -
I have 182 hours currently even though is says 10 days playtime
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? -
I have read the rules a few times fully now as I know I have made mistakes in the past about the rules so I know the rules quite well. I CAN be polite even though sometimes I am not. I am well known throughout the community and active within game and discord. I can play a lot more in game as other staff. I honestly just want to help everyone out.
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? -
Maybe but I don't fully understand what network staff is.
11. How old are you? -
15 years old
12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak? -
I slightly speak spanish/french

- Scenarios -

1. If someone was chat spamming what would you do? -
If someone was chat spamming I would first ask them to stop politely if they don't ill warn them and ask again that they stop. If after all that they continue not listening ill warn them one last time and then mute them.
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do? -
I would warn both parties of the argument to stop and take it to discord dms or ingame pms and then if one or both sides continue i would warn them. If they still after all that continue I would then mute/gag them.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do? -
I would record evidence and give it to higher up ranked staff

Taullarcis before you denie this because of my past I just want a chance. I want a chance just to show how I can be a good staff. Also any comments on my application are gladly accepted.

Reactions: Nikito

mantra

Dec 13, 2020
+1 knows the rules and is generally a good fella to be around, disregard anything scopes says about him because i know hes going to say something stupid about dip dop thats not true.

Vexon Or'kali

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
Dec 2, 2020
Neutral As much as the other people are praising you, I haven't had the best experiences with you in-game, however, the occurrences arent concentrated enough to warrant a -, My opinion may change over time depending on my experiences with you past this point

Reactions: Lukai

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
-1 toxic and very petty

Random disarms too, so trolling as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukai

Nikito

Dec 4, 2020
+1 He's like me sometimes I joke around and don't take shit seriously, But after seeing how Semi-serious you take TTT. Also you actually put effort into your application. Just calm down with the trolling.

Reactions: Dip Dop

imdewtour

Manager
Staff-Member
Aug 7, 2020
I usually don't have a problem with you but I don't like being asked what you would need to do for a +1.

Genuine -1

Reactions: SirInsanity

Dip Dop

Dec 10, 2020
I usually don't have a problem with you but I don't like being asked what you would need to do for a +1.

Genuine -1
Naaa I was asking for my next application I wasn’t asking you to +1 as I still think this one might be denied I was asking for advice for next applications I post. I remeber in the past I think it was you saying you would +1 if it was super long so I was asking how long that would be I think it was you.

edit after looking through text chats I dmed the wrong staff heres the thing I was meant to reply to. I don’t know if asking for advice or making it to what a staff said is allowed but I’m sorry

Attachments

• 45B5EDAD-5AD7-4B56-8239-E9A4D6EB6940.jpeg
    45B5EDAD-5AD7-4B56-8239-E9A4D6EB6940.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Taullarcis

Manager
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application.

Denial Reason: Overall, within the game, you can be fun to play with, but being fun to play with and being a good fit for staff do not always play hand in hand. Within the discord you can be rather immature, and sometimes I understand that as it is not always bad, but other times it had become somewhat problematic (such as when you were spamming the spinning dog thing). Within the server, you also tend to troll sometimes, which adds to the immaturity claim. On top of this you have previous bans under your belt, which for now is a red flag for me on whether or not a user should be accepted as staff. When you had asked within the discord how I felt about you being staff, and I had answered honestly, you chose to rage and leave the discord rather than take my input to heart, and responding with such anger without a worthy reason behind the anger is also a red flag as it shows that you may not be able to react in a calm and mature demeanor to situations that may arise as a staff member.​

Status
Not open for further replies.