Dip dop mute 100?

Dip Dop

Dec 10, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? Discord:
only on discord
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )?
Id: Dip Dop#6029 name: astolfo
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute, or Warn?
Perm mute again
4. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for?
Discord
5. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?
It’s not like spoder was crying that I was being toxic, he was being toxic back it was just an argument. I didn’t go too hard on him. I have never gotten a single mute that was properly administered, every single one has gone to perm mute never 1 day 1 week 1 month anything for being toxic just perm. Wasn’t warned once in chat by staff to stop just straight to perm mute again. Yeah staff can dish out punishments how they see fit but never have I gotten a proper mute for being toxic. Anyway I do not think I didn’t anything worthwhile for a perm mute once again. It was sirinsanity being biased against me as he dislikes me and won’t even give me a chance in hell. I wasn’t too toxic and didn’t hurt his feelings (I asked afterwards) . I don’t feel my mute was rightful or just in anyway. <3

Mr. HeadCrab

Administrator
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
Mar 18, 2019
The reason why you out of everyone else just gets an insta perm mute is because you know the rules and have done it multiple different times hense why you get no leeway compared to other users maybe if you were toxic all the time or whatever you end up doing that's the reason why and as for your ban appeal that is up to sirinsanity to decide

Good Luck

• Wow
Reactions: Speed

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
He was barely being toxic. It was two sided smh. It wasnt like dipdop just picked someone out and was being toxic. It should have only coincided into a mute if the other party wanted the mute. Kinda wacky mute.

Reactions: Dip Dop