Death Staff Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

klaus

Apr 30, 2021
USA
1. What is your steam name? - ice age baby notfound.tech
2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Death (NotFound.Tech) - STEAM_0:0:132037394
3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Staff
4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - I had poor reaction time to my T buddy strafing right towards a doorway while I was strafing left and lining up a sniper shot. I absolutely blast my T buddies head off. I saw him strafe to the left side of the doorway so I didn't expect him to move back and peek again. I was so set on taking the shot that I wasn't prepared for him to move back into my line of sights and I reacted slowly. Regardless, clear crossfire. It's unfortunate, it happens. Death adds a slay, I argue that it's crossfire but it's too late for him to remove it. From that point on I malded, I'm not going to remove that part from the video because that'd be disingenuous of me and I'm not trying to play some victim card here. I was toxic after the slay. What Death has demonstrated is a fundamental misunderstanding of TTT rules regarding crossfire, a lack of judgment, and an inability to make timed, thought out decisions. He immediately backpedals and says he tried to remove it, thereby also admitting he realized he was wrong.
5. Provide any evidence you have! ( Video Link/Screenshots ) -
the thing that threw me off was him strafing all the way left past the doorway then immediately moving back right into the doorway

Deathena13

Feb 15, 2021
Ohio
Like I stated ingame I apologized I was trying to take away the slay as to get more information about that from My POV it was not crossfire as You knew your T buddy was there and still used a gun that would reduce your vision. You should not have shot knowing your t buddy was there and could get shot. Again I apologized and tried to undo the slay but it was too late. And stated y I did not see it as crossfire

Wolf_Gaming

Administrator
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
TTT Staff
Feb 15, 2020
Another problem I see with the deathscene vs the what happened inside the round, I can see the mistake that death had made. in the deathscene, since deathscene sucks, it looks like your T buddy stood in front of you and you just capped them. Since us staff have to go off the deathscene and sometimes it can go differently.

klaus

Apr 30, 2021
USA
Another problem I see with the deathscene vs the what happened inside the round, I can see the mistake that death had made. in the deathscene, since deathscene sucks, it looks like your T buddy stood in front of you and you just capped them. Since us staff have to go off the deathscene and sometimes it can go differently.
If you watch carefully in the death scene portion you can see he clearly goes past me and moves back to the right, I don't do it much justice with the angle but it can very clearly be seen. Death scene shows enough to have a reasonable understanding that this was crossfire. If you just glance at it and can't see that, you need to be watching it again before immediately moving into punishment. He was also in-game and had the time to review it multiple times from multiple angles. It's odd to me that he did minimal investigative work, despite me clearly stating he moved right in the way while I was trying to snipe. Did I have bad reaction time? Yeah. Still crossfire man.
1619994801489.png
where he was literally milliseconds before i shot vs. where he was at when i shot, pretty obvious
1619994836645.png
Like I stated ingame I apologized I was trying to take away the slay as to get more information about that from My POV it was not crossfire as You knew your T buddy was there and still used a gun that would reduce your vision. You should not have shot knowing your t buddy was there and could get shot. Again I apologized and tried to undo the slay but it was too late. And stated y I did not see it as crossfire
"As to get more information about that" that's what you're supposed to do before finishing reports, not after you've meted out punishment.
"You knew your t buddy was there and still used a gun that would reduce your vision" okay let me re-equip my loadout mid-round and also anticipate that he's going to move out of the way then IMMEDIATELY back in the way lol. You're doing so much backpedaling between "I'm sorry, I tried to remove it" and "I was not wrong".

Deathena13

Feb 15, 2021
Ohio
Like WOLF stated the deathscene can be a bit buggy so AGAIN from my POV it was not cross fire I APOLOGIZED as I did try to remove the slay just to get a better understanding from what was going on as I had just joined and did not know what all happened. Knowing a T buddy is near I would not risk shooting them as I shoot innos I would have moved to a different angle or given them a heads up this is what I mean by that statement. Like I said I apologize that the slay did not cancel so I could talk to both of u and explained from the deathscene from my POV and opinion it was not crossfire. Thank you.

SirInsanity

V.I.P
Dec 3, 2020
Report Closed.

I understand the mistakes made from the POV of the staff member in question. I believe that everyone has room for improvement and I will make sure that Death will try to at least make minimal mistakes in the future by taking this as a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.