1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?:
Dark unit/Kidshotgun

Discord - Dark unit #4525
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:115131367

2. Do you have a Microphone?:
YES

3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?:
Timezone: EST, currently summer so available always

4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?:
i have staffed for not found before

5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?:
i still wish to help not found, i have a deep love for the server and community

6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?:
yes

7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?:
21 Days

8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?:
I strive to be kind at all times and always attempt to make others happy

9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?:
Yes

10. How old are you?:
17 turning 18 (october first)

11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?:
English, Italian

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?:
Give them 2 warnings, third time is a mute

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?:
Warn them to take it to another location that isnt affiliated with not found, if they do not i would temp mute them both till they calmed down

3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?:
i would communicate with the owner or a higher ranked staff member

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?:
Wipe and ban depending on their offense

2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?:
if i decide that it is t baiting, slay the t-baiter

3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?:
once determined to be a false kos, follow the rdm offences

4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?:
warn twice before slaying.

5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?:
Find the evidence for said ghosting, after which if proven i would ban the person for each player killed (depends on offense)

Discord Scenarios:

1. How would you handle a situation where a person is posting NSFW in the Discord Server?:
Warn and delete, if repeated, mute/timeout for the day

2. How would you handle a situation where a person is trying to bring Drama in from other Servers?:
warn them twice to stop attempting to cause problems, if they don't stop mute them for a small amount of time

3. How would you handle a situation where a player was trying to advertise on the Discord Server?:
warn them twice before muting for a small amount of time

4. How would you handle a situation where a player is posting bot commands outside of the bot commands channel?:
guide said player to the correct channel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I will be taking a trip to italy for the next week and will be unavailable for that time (July 3rd - July 13th) , this application is only so I don't have to do it once I get back and should be considered on july 13th 2022

Scopes

Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 4, 2020
+1 Chad and has prior experience, There's no reason to deny him.

jinta

Dec 16, 2020
Your app is extremely barebones and looks like no effort was put into it whatsoever, seems like you only applied because the server got semi populated again. Your answer to number 8 should apply to everyone who is planning on applying for staff, not a very good reason to choose you over other people.

Dark Unit

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Feb 7, 2021
Mount Laurel, New Jeresy
Your app is extremely barebones and looks like no effort was put into it whatsoever, seems like you only applied because the server got semi populated again. Your answer to number 8 should apply to everyone who is planning on applying for staff, not a very good reason to choose you over other people.
Yeah, I'll be honest there's no reason that i should be chosen over other and on the other point i really don't have a good writing ability, i find it hard to write large things or find the words for it. I hope that staff or not we can get along though, jinta.

Uncle Ruckus

Staff-Manager
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Sep 1, 2021
This application will be put on hold until you come back from your vacation.

Uncle Ruckus

Staff-Manager
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Sep 1, 2021
This application has been approved. Please message me on discord at Bestie#7710.

Status
Not open for further replies.