Bunnehs Night Time Staff App Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - Bunneh {Notfound.Tech} STEAM_0:0:63785926
2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes, but still warns and ect should be done over chat
3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars, TTT or HL2RP )? - TTT
4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - Week Days Until 5 and at 9+ on weekends
5. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM? - yes
6. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers? - To Be Night Time Staff And There Are Too Many lvl 1 Rdmers On At Night When No Staff Are On and i would be able to get on most nights through out the night when my dad isnt on
7. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence? - Yes-ShadowPlay
8. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for? - 22 Days Playtime, more than 98% of the staff
9. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team? - For Night Staff When No One Is On Or The Countless Times I Could Have Helped Players So Far.
10. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff? - I Dont Know Im More Of A In Game Player Then A Forums Person
11. How old are you? - 19 turning 20 next month
12. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak? - Nope, Just English And A Little Spanish
Would Love To Be Able To Help Out On The Servers Again As Im One Of Like 2 That Was On At Night And Was On A Majority Of All Nighters
- Scenarios -

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: Get the evidence and send it to rocker
2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: Tell them not to and fom from there
3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: See if it was the false kos was a t or not and then go from there and if not find why and handle with the appropriate action.
4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?:!pa Delay = Slay
5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: Check past records then i would honestly go into spectate to watch them and see what they are doing and get evidence and send it to the discord, after banning them for the appropriate amount of time.

Last edited:

XetaRay

Feb 2, 2021
Good player, not sure if I have ever heard you speak how ever but still a good player +1

bird 47

Mar 6, 2021
will be available when other staff arent on at night chill member of the community knows the rules very underrated doesn't scream into his mic when he's mad does his job correctly and doesn't make up rules #bunnehforstaff2021 +1

imdewtour

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
Discord Staff
Aug 7, 2020
Ignore below, it's been updated. Thank ya.

Hey there's a new staff application format, it actually includes TTT scenarios. Fill out that one and remove the unneeded scenarios as it adds cluster.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just A Nobody

IJC

Nov 29, 2020
+1 I think he'd be a good staff member plus he can get on when no other staff is on at night

TreeThing

Dec 14, 2020
+1 he used to be staff I love playing with him he was a great staff and he put a lot of hours in and always followed the rules

AYUWOKI

Dec 6, 2020
+1 I've known Bunneh for a long time already and he always did a great job at staffing. It's 100% sure that he'll do great as a night time staff.

Taullarcis

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
TTT Staff
Apr 5, 2020
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application.

Denial Reason: Despite the well written application, past experiences with you as a member of the staff team show that you likely would not be a great fit here.​

Status
Not open for further replies.