BaseWars Admin App

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaOs

Mar 2, 2021
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?:76561199109529993
2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?:Everyday im on Central
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?:i have modded a csgo server before but i dont know what ulx or sam is but i can learn
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: i play on the server everyday it has just became a thing i have thought about and wanted for a long time
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 204 hours
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?:because i am very active on the server and ik right from wrong
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: yes
10. How old are you?: 17
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: English

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?:ask them to stop bhut if they were persistent then i would mute
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: mute one have them tell me and then mute them and unmute the other and ask his side and i would determine wether or not to handle it or i would ask them politely to stay away from each other or take it to there awn discord.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: tell higher up's

BaseWars Scenarios:

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do?:Warn them
2. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do?:tell them it not allowed and Warn Them

DemonTheDreamen

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
Aug 10, 2020
+1 I have fun playing with you, and I know that recent times haven't been all that great so I understand some little slips in your temper... not naming any names but a few people were kinda being toxic ass hats.

Your hours are good, was around that time I was accepted. While you might need to do some... Slight reviewing of the rules would help you.

While I know that being around toxic players can have it's effects on ones sanity and willing to play, just try to keep your composure.

Reactions: KaOs

Cerberus ._.

Feb 25, 2021
He says slurs multiple times, calls people names, and he has a short fuse. It's not fun playing with him and he doesn't know much of the rules. He's pretty toxic, but he does play on the server a lot.

KaOs

Mar 2, 2021
He says slurs multiple times, calls people names, and he has a short fuse. It's not fun playing with him and he doesn't know much of the rules. He's pretty toxic, but he does play on the server a lot.
Ok bud like everyone is toxic nowadays lol your toxic

KaOs

Mar 2, 2021
+1 I have fun playing with you, and I know that recent times haven't been all that great so I understand some little slips in your temper... not naming any names but a few people were kinda being toxic ass hats.

Your hours are good, was around that time I was accepted. While you might need to do some... Slight reviewing of the rules would help you.

While I know that being around toxic players can have it's effects on ones sanity and willing to play, just try to keep your composure.
Thank you appreciate it brotha

KaOs

Mar 2, 2021
Oneone7spart POV: he got a plus rep time to get all of my buddies to -rep him so he don’t get staff.

😂😂

Mr. HeadCrab

Administrator
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
Mar 18, 2019
Oneone7spart POV: he got a plus rep time to get all of my buddies to -rep him so he don’t get staff.

😂😂
-rep and +rep dont effect the Application in the slightest it just shows us how the community sees you while in the overall picture its how the staff team sees you and if you would currently fit the staff team
Just a slight tip

Overall I see no hint towards extreme toxicity however Im not adding my input as im on LOA for work related reasons and personally dont know you ingame so my input doesnt matter once I get time I will go over your staff app and tell you my thoughts so as of now im neutral

Reactions: KaOs

KaOs

Mar 2, 2021
-rep and +rep dont effect the Application in the slightest it just shows us how the community sees you while in the overall picture its how the staff team sees you and if you would currently fit the staff team
Just a slight tip

Overall I see no hint towards extreme toxicity however Im not adding my input as im on LOA for work related reasons and personally dont know you ingame so my input doesnt matter once I get time I will go over your staff app and tell you my thoughts so as of now im neutral
Thank you appreciate it enjoy the rest of your day/ night

Taullarcis

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
TTT Staff
Apr 5, 2020
For starters the application seems rather lazily done, very short and lacking.

This one is a bit nitpicky but there are several grammatical errors on the application.

Time to review scenarios:
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: tell higher up's
Telling higher ups does nothing if you cannot provide evidence to support it, since punishments are rarely dealt on baseless claims.
1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do?:Warn them
2. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do?:tell them it not allowed and Warn Them
Warning them is good, but often-times it is good to ask them to stop first (like you said in question 2). This is because new players might not fully understand the rules, and while it can be obvious they are there to cause problems, it isn't always the case.

Lastly I am going to discuss how you respond to criticism in this thread:
Ok bud like everyone is toxic nowadays lol your toxic

😂😂
When responding to criticism on applications it is better to take what they say into consideration, sometimes peoples criticism isn't valid but responding like this just comes off as immature to me.

I apologize if I seem nitpicky with things, but as I do not play the basewars server often I am providing feedback based on what I can see here.

rotter

Apr 3, 2021

I dont know you well enough to get an opinion on you but based on how you replied to people giving you rep on here, I would say you are pretty toxic. Also your application is short and not very well put.

Last edited:

dingylover43

Feb 26, 2021
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?:76561199109529993
2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?:Everyday im on Central
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?:i have modded a csgo server before but i dont know what ulx or sam is but i can learn
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: i play on the server everyday it has just became a thing i have thought about and wanted for a long time
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 204 hours
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?:because i am very active on the server and ik right from wrong
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: yes
10. How old are you?: 17
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: English

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?:ask them to stop bhut if they were persistent then i would mute
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: mute one have them tell me and then mute them and unmute the other and ask his side and i would determine wether or not to handle it or i would ask them politely to stay away from each other or take it to there awn discord.

BaseWars Scenarios:

-1 has gotten warned for calling staff "faggots" and has told players on the server to kill themselves, I have seen it myself. Also let's someone who kills him get on his nerves and anger him, making him turn into Toxic Kaos in which he will not rest until they are angry or leave the server. This one seems like a no brainer.

Larsdewolf

Manager
Staff-Member
BaseWars Staff
Dec 28, 2019
- Staff Application Denied -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Staff Application.

Denial Reason: We don't think you currently fit the view of our Staff Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.