Ban For "Self Harm" : 1 week on ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissFenneck

Dec 13, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID : Fenneck and SteamID (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fenneckk/)
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? : Fenneck#0013 and id 533354624233766913
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute, or Warn? : Ban.
4. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for? : TTT
5. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted : I know that my fault and i know my ban that not false. In my report i want make a joke in a player and i said "KYS" because in the moment i show my proximity mine and he kill me. My attantion was never he KYS truely and why i say it that because i dint except taking a ban for that because a lots of Staff and player make joke Racist,Homophobic and "Self Harm" . Im really sorry for my action i take it and i going never do again.

(My English suck because that not my first language i learn it when i born sorry)

Last edited:

Uncle Ruckus

Staff-Manager
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Sep 1, 2021
Denied, you were just banned a few days ago for the same thing ( ), you spammed it over 20+ times in the report. We can not allow that. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to message me on discord at Bestie#7710

Status
Not open for further replies.