Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirHexagon

Apr 10, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? Cykzisshungite STEAM_0:0:156570463
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )?
Cykz™
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute or Warn?Ban
4. What platform are you appealing for ( Server or Discord )?Server
5. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for?BW
6. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted? i wasnt cheating idk wtf made them think i was ive poured hours of time into the server and was banned without knowing why, honestly id love to his proof if he has any,

Reactions: Obeyheck

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
I don't think u cheat at all, yeah ur sus but ur cracked at r6 and have many hours in gmod R6 and csgo hours, also spectator lags a bit so it might of looked sus.

We have been friends for 4 years, u would have told my if u were cheating.

+1

cavewisbey100

Jan 13, 2021
this man is very friendly in game, he is very high ranked in other games and i have never known him for a cheater. this is something i could never see him doing i hope this will change your mind on Cykz coming back too this server

+1

cavewisbey100

Jan 13, 2021
i cant tell if this is a joke, if you guys think this is cheating you have never seen a REAL cheater

yoku

Jan 13, 2021
Like the staff on the server suck they will ban someone who is cracked at a game the staffs mad cause he has practice in the game like he dont cheat like he good at fps look at this https://r6.tracker.network/profile/pc/Cykz.- and tell me he was hacking like the staff that banned him the clip didnt show antthing but tracking evan i do that but im not banned like and banning him there server lost at least 9 people and now losing me bc yall banned a guy that good at a game like get on some where

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
Like the staff on the server suck they will ban someone who is cracked at a game the staffs mad cause he has practice in the game like he dont cheat like he good at fps look at this https://r6.tracker.network/profile/pc/Cykz.- and tell me he was hacking like the staff that banned him the clip didnt show antthing but tracking evan i do that but im not banned like and banning him there server lost at least 9 people and now losing me bc yall banned a guy that good at a game like get on some where
I boosted him to diamond

RockerOfWorlds

Community-Owner
Staff-Member
Jan 28, 2019
- Ban Appeal Approved -

Thank you for taking the time to write a Ban Appeal.
As the evidence provided by Staff is not enough evidence for the punishment your Ban has been removed.

Reactions: SirHexagon
Status
Not open for further replies.