Status
Not open for further replies.

Germa

Sep 7, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? pablo.rodriguez.2008
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? Germa#4200
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute or Warn? Ban
4. What platform are you appealing for ( Server or Discord )? Server
5. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for? Base wars
6. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted? I don't believe I broke any rules and all the reports for me are from one guy. Honestly only two of the reports are """"Justified"""", the other two are really stretching it. The "N-word" report was actually not true because i was speaking spanish (Puta de negro) which literally just translates to "Whore is Black" (I was referring to Lee because he was flying around the map killing everyone who left spawn with some black anime playermodel). And the "Entities out of base" report was BS because someone grav-gunned a printer i spawned and dragged it into spawn and i deleted it after 10 minutes.

imdewtour

V.I.P
Aug 7, 2020
Ok so lets talk about the 2 you so are unjustified, we'll start with the easiest one. When you spawn a printer by default it is frozen, if it's not frozen it's your fault that someone could run into YOUR base and take it.

Secondly as someone who has taken Spanish the idea is to translate ideas, not words. Again, someone that has taken Spanish, I never use shitty Google translate. You knew exactly what you were saying when you said "puta de negro" and I will not translate that here.

In my opinion you're just here to minge and should stay banned based on your previous warns.

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
the "Entities out of base" report was BS because someone grav-gunned a printer i spawned and dragged it into spawn and i deleted it after 10 minutes.
This is not what happened at all
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...2402622350229640/gmod_2020-09-07_01-29-32.png Shows you having a bitminer in spawn.

The "N-word" report was actually not true because i was speaking spanish (Puta de negro) which literally just translates to "Whore is Black"
It can be taken as a slang and not only that you called a staff member (A.K.A Me) a F*g which is another warn. Evidence is below.

The other warn is for prop blocking and/or be entities outside of base. you had blocked silent with TV's. Evidence is below.
At 2:40 it starts.

I say we don't need a toxic, racist, and mingy person on the server.

Germa

Sep 7, 2020
I was being "toxic" cause people were telling me to "Get out of my country" and "Go eat a taco beaner" the entire time. Also if i was perma'd for being toxic did this guy 1599529923439.png get perma-banned as well? He clearly said worse things than I did.

Germa

Sep 7, 2020
Secondly as someone who has taken Spanish the idea is to translate ideas, not words. Again, someone that has taken Spanish, I never use shitty Google translate. You knew exactly what you were saying when you said "puta de negro" and I will not translate that here.
The idea was to insult Lee

frog

Sep 5, 2020
I've seen you and your friends

- Scream racist obscenities

- Spawncamp new players

- Abuse a bugged playermodel hitbox to gain a combat advantage

- Abuse entities to trap people in vehicles

- Name your faction "Black Lives Matter Protesters" while running around as black playermodels and murdering people

- Mock black people

among countless other things. You guys are really awful, to be perfectly candid.

Germa

Sep 7, 2020
I've seen you and your friends

- Scream racist obscenities

- Spawncamp new players

- Abuse a bugged playermodel hitbox to gain a combat advantage

- Abuse entities to trap people in vehicles

- Name your faction "Black Lives Matter Protesters" while running around as black playermodels and murdering people

- Mock black people

among countless other things. You guys are really awful, to be perfectly candid.
- Scream racist obscenities : Name any we said

- Spawncamp new players : We killed people who started shooting us

- Abuse a bugged playermodel hitbox to gain a combat advantage : Which one

- Abuse entities to trap people in vehicles : No we didnt

- Name your faction "Black Lives Matter Protesters" while running around as black playermodels and murdering people : And? Half the server is about murdering people

- Mock black people : How?

Weeabamboozled

Senior-Administrator
Staff-Member
Feb 26, 2019
Texas
Scream racist obscenities : Name any we said
Puta de Negro

Spawncamp new players : We killed people who started shooting us
Doesn't make spawn killing okay.

Name your faction "Black Lives Matter Protesters" while running around as black playermodels and murdering people : And? Half the server is about murdering people
Pretty insensitive.

Was at work when this happened but the evidence just seems to pile up as well as your attitude after getting your temp-ban.

Taullarcis

Administrator
Staff-Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don't believe I broke any rules
The evidence above shows that you have broken at least 3, 2 of which were for hate speech / racism, and 1 of which was for prop blocking/entities out of base.

The "N-word" report was actually not true because i was speaking spanish (Puta de negro) which literally just translates to "Whore is Black" (I was referring to Lee because he was flying around the map killing everyone who left spawn with some black anime playermodel)
Regardless of whether this was translation, you have no problem speaking english and by writing this in spanish it is both an attempt to loophole the rules and an act of extreme toxicity, which is also against the rules.

And the "Entities out of base" report was BS because someone grav-gunned a printer i spawned and dragged it into spawn and i deleted it after 10 minutes.
Above was already proven that you lied about this as it was not a printer it was a bitcoin miner, and all entities start frozen and you shouldn't be spawning entities in locations where people can get them and bring them out of your base (if it were completely inaccessible by props as the rules define a base is), this means your base likely would have been illegal anyway. Along with this you broke the rules in having the TV out of the base in the video above also classifies as entities out of base.

Overall I feel that you should not be unbanned, as the toxicity, racism, and minging you performed during your time on the server was excessive.

Germa

Sep 7, 2020
Puta de Negro. 1599576431432.png Have you seen Lee and his playermodel?

Doesn't make spawn killing okay. Hunter has been flying around the map for literally two months and when someone looks at him he'll chimp out and slaughter them with that retarded lightsaber of his. When we were just starting we almost quit because of him, cant say the same for other people who are playing alone and just starting. Especially they have to fight someone who is nearly invincible and can one hit them.

Pretty insensitive. Ok we did change it after a while.

Was at work when this happened but the evidence just seems to pile up as well as your attitude after getting your temp-ban. I wouldn't mind if it was a temp ban but it is a perma. Ive actually been playing this server for a while but just not recently, I played for a while on the last map and had no issues.

Teemo

Staff-Member
Aug 30, 2020
1599663226548.png

Stop trying to hide it, you were saying "Black Bitch" because that's how it translates as a person and not when you are a robot attempting to translate. None of us are here for a spanish lesson so I won't give one. By bringing race into the insult it's obvious you meant it in a racist fashion. Accept the ban...

RockerOfWorlds

Community-Owner
Staff-Member
Jan 28, 2019
- Ban Appeal Denied -

The reason you were banned comes from you reaching your fourth warn as the warn was just and you seem to unwilling to admit or apologize for what occurred your ban shall remain.

A quote from our Director regarding our warnings and why it is so quick to get a permanent ban from warns.

We believed that our community should be capable of reading our rules and at least sticking to them a reasonable amount; however, if a member wanted to disregard the rules, we think that they don't have a right within our community. If you aren't mature enough to get the idea after three warns, you aren't listening, and we doubt you will listen after all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.