Not open for further replies.

matthewwewing

May 7, 2020
1. jubjub STEAM_0:1:17893548
2.jubjub#1123
3.ban
4.server
5.basewars
6. i believe i should have my ban removed because i am really sorry for utilizing an esp, i have played on the server for a very long time and even donated to the server to support it. i understand if you cant remove my ban

Last edited:

haiku

V.I.P
Apr 9, 2020
I mean you didn't even say that you won't do it again, but you weren't hacking on your alt that you joined with after getting banned, so unless I missed something when I went offline, you seem like a pretty normal player to me. But I assume ban evasion is against the rules, so you should stay banned.

Wolf_Gaming

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Feb 15, 2020
You do say that you won't do it again but that's not always 100% true. When you got banned, you hopped on an alt which is ban evading. When you did hop on your alt, there were no hacks seen, which means you either deleted the hacks or just turned them off. You've said that you've been a member of this community for 2 years, which I'd expect you to know every rule. I'd like to see you back on the server but After maybe a month or a few months ban.

mooshman420

Apr 29, 2020
Hes a Known Hacker like Haiku said he didn't even say he wouldn't hack again +ESP Comes with Aimbot and you were also aimbot i think what you haven written here is a joke. i do believe in second chances if he lets rocker look throw his pc or writes a better sorry note to the staff team and the players.

D

Deleted member 164

-Appeal Denied-
you may appeal again in 1 month (06/17/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.