Ban Appeal (Chacharita)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaCharita

Aug 16, 2021
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? Chacharita https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199065901919/
2. What is your Discord Name & ID (Currently not in discord) Chacharita#3931
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute, or Warn? Ban (1 Week)
4. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for? Not.FoundTech TTT Server(s)
5. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?

Respectfully, I admit I deserve the ban. I was banned for RDM on the TTT servers against my friend I believe twice. First time I was banned for a day and second time (Yesterday) was banned for 1 week because it was my second offence. I want to apologize I do not remember the Admins names who banned me both occasions. The bans were not very far apart.
I would like my appeal to be accepted because I really like playing the server. The person who I RDM'd was the person who initially got me into the server. I didn't really like it at first but then I got an mild Addiction to it. The main reason for the RDM was revenge. I was mad at my friend for getting the upper hand and RDMing me and I wouldn't report but when would get him back he would report me and I would antagonize him and he would keep the report. The RDM was of Joking intent but I let it get the best of me and I realize my fault. If you ask him he would have the same answer. The intent of this section is not to throw him under the bus. The intent is to be thorough on the reasons that led me to my ban. I once again apologize for my actions and I promise you won't see me in the ban appeals in these forums again.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my thread. Respectfully, Chacharita.
Friend in story- Bomboyage (I asked for permission from him to use his in-game name for TTT in this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.