Awarn.

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? Joev1-. STEAM_1:1:147090491
2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? Joev1#4490
3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute or Warn? Warn
4. What platform are you appealing for ( Server or Discord )? Server
5. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for? Basewars
6. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?

Well...
i had a small pac 3 loaded for a differn't server and i clicked on it byaccident and used it for like a second until i went into 3rd person and reaslied it. i changed it back and it worked for me and everyone else as was normal or then. this was obvious by thefact that when i was pvping no body called me out on it and my friends in the base didnt say anything. However lars for some reason could see the old pac3 and gave me a warn for it.

This is a server issue as i have had this happen before when people see a different pac 3 to what i am wearing currently.

Lars put this down as Illegal Wardrobe but thats not the case.

Last edited:

haiku

V.I.P
Apr 9, 2020
Well, since it was seen by some people, it's still exploiting the PAC, even though it's only partly your fault. Rejoining the server should do the job. Next time remember the names of the PAC's and what they do, since you often do things with the PAC that are not allowed, this one was by accident, there were some cases where it wasn't.

Larsdewolf (Lars.plevier)

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Dec 28, 2019
6. Why do you think your appeal should be accepted?

Well...
i had a small pac 3 loaded for a differn't server and i clicked on it byaccident and used it for like a second until i went into 3rd person and reaslied it. i changed it back and it worked for me and everyone else as was normal or then. this was obvious by thefact that when i was pvping no body called me out on it and my friends in the base didnt say anything. However lars for some reason could see the old pac3 and gave me a warn for it.

This is a server issue as i have had this happen before when people see a different pac 3 to what i am wearing currently.

Lars put this down as Illegal Wardrobe but thats not the case.v
I agree that the warning should be for PAC3, upon further investigation it wasn't wardrobe my opinion would be that warn gets changed into "Illegal PAC3".
It's also your responsibility to check and make sure you are using a pac that is allowed.

Joev1

May 24, 2019
Brazil
IK its my responsibility, but if everyone cant see the pac3 and only you could thats your issue not mine. the PAC3 it broken, you put on a pac 3 and sometimes it puts on the pac3 you had on originally, and only some people can see it and some see another pac3 , its a glitch not abuse of pac3...

Larsdewolf (Lars.plevier)

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
Dec 28, 2019
This appeal has been denied, your warn is justified because it your own responsibility to make sure you have a correct Playermodel/Pac3.