6eamed Staff Application.

6eamed

Dec 3, 2019
General:

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: 6eamed (https://steamcommunity.com/id/picometer)

2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: Weekdays 5PM - 12PM, Weekends 1PM - Till I fall asleep. (MST)

4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: In the past, I owned a Minecraft server network with multiple staff members and 17+ players on a daily basis. Though I have never been staff on GMOD.

5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: Well, first of all, I spend a lot of time on NotFound BaseWars, so I know what I would be doing, and I would be available for most of the day. I am a Critical thinker, I would always listen to both sides of the story, and try to form my decision after I've received the most information I could from the players that are involved.

6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes. I have clipping software running in the background at all times.

7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: 70.

8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I'm a friendly person, always looking to help someone in need. I would love to be a part of the team. I think if a person enjoys their job, they will perform
better.

9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: Well, as of right now, I only play on the BaseWars server, though I would definitely love to try out the other servers that NotFound has to offer.

10. How old are you?: 16

11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: Yes! I can speak Polish (First language), and English. Both very fluent. I've lived in Poland for 8 years, and in Canada for 8 aswell.

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?: On the first offense I would just give them a warning and ask nicely to stop. Second offense I would "gag" them for a certain amount of time. Third offense would be a temporary ban from the server.

2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: Definitely I would separate them and ask them to stop. If both players continued to have the argument, I would "gag" them for a small amount of time.

3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: Talk to a higher ranked staff member on the server, if no staff member would be available, I would instantly get on the Discord and talk to another staff member.

BaseWars Scenarios:

1. If you noticed a player in the distance prop spamming what would you do?: Tell them the rule. Second offense I would ask AGAIN for them to re-read the rules and tell them that on the next offense they would get a warning.

2. If someone has entities outside of their base what would you do?: Basically the same thing as above. Though if they didn't listen, I would most likely give them a temp ban.

- 6eamed <3