3 - 98 crabs TTT staff app

3 - 98 Crabs

V.I.P
Nov 23, 2020
1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: 3 - 98 crabs Notfound.tech
2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: I'm usually available mid day to around 3 am EST depending on my sleep schedule and work/school
4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using ULX or SAM?: I was staff on notfound for a couple months.
5. Why did you choose to apply for NotFound.Tech Servers?: I've come back to notfound and started playing again and there's been a couple of changes for the better to the staff team and I enjoyed being staff when I played because I could get a lot of the toxic players who ruined the game for everyone out of the lobby.
6. Do you have the ability to record for proof/evidence?: Yes.
7. What are your current in-game hours on the server you are applying for?: I have uhhhh..... 22 days :oops:
8. Why do you think we should choose you over others to join the staff team?: I know the rules well and I want to help the server out. I also have prior staffing experience on this server specifically.
9. If you get accepted and when you are a high enough rank do you plan on becoming Network Staff?: TBD
10. How old are you?: 19 years old.
11. Are you bilingual if so what languages can you speak?: Nope.

General Scenarios:

1. If someone was chat-spamming what would you do?:
I'd warn them verbally and if they didn't stop I'd issue the punishment (gag or ban) depending on their PO's
2. If someone was having an argument that started getting out of control in chat what would you do?: I'd tell both of the players not to argue in chat and to take it to dm's and issue warns / punishments based off po's for whoever doesn't stop.
3. If another staff member was abusing their rank what would you do?: I'd try to figure out why the staff is abusing and try to persuade them not to. If they were abusing something serious enough/didn't want to stop abusing I'd take it to rocker/taul/management immediately.

TTT Scenarios:

1. If you receive evidence of someone Out of Game Trading, how would you handle it?: If it's indisputable proof of out of game trading I'd see to it that the player gets a 1 month ban and a wipe (or whatever their appropriate punishment would be based off pos) by giving someone who has the permissions to wipe the evidence and information.
2. How would you handle a report caused by someone T-Baiting?: I'd give them a slay/slays based on their po's and warn them for it.
3. How would you handle a report caused by a False KOS?: I'd pull the players involved into a chat (person killed person who killed and person who called kos) and figure out why they were false kos'd to make sure it wasn't a crossfire situation and give the person who called the KOS a purp or accidental rdm punishment depending on what happened and if it was intentional or not.
4. If a player is intentionally delaying what do you do?: Warn them VIA PA that delay=slay and if they continue to delay for another minute slay them.
5. How would you handle a Ghosting Report?: I'd review whatever evidence there is to a the report and if it doesn't show ghosting I'd open a chat with the player killed and killer and ask how they knew the player was a T. If there's no evidence for ghosting but the player still purp rdm'd he would be getting a ban either way, however, it's hard to prove if someone ghosted or not without video or screen shot proof.

Last edited:

Pingu :D

Nov 29, 2020
+1 Really chill guy, was a great staff member when he was staff. I would love to see him on the team again.

Deathena13

Feb 15, 2021
Ohio
Sorry to say but from the time I knew you while you were staff you were a bit toxic to the others you would argue with them for having a different point of view on a situation and you seemed biased to older players. Honestly You did jump on which showed how active you are but how you Quit it was toxic and just a bad exit to you being on the staff team. I'm sorry but I am giving you a -1.

SirInsanity

V.I.P
Dec 3, 2020
-1. Based on my experience staffing with you, you tend to inform non-staff team members of decisions that are not final which leads to impairment of the handling staff member's performance because word has gotten out about their appeal or their report without it being acted upon yet. You also left on bad terms which I don't think is good to say the least since it caused quite a bit of a problem for us back then.

Nightmare671

Feb 23, 2021
Regarding Death's reply: Death "Deathena" is far too sensitive to judge anyone being "toxic". Crabs only stood up for bad staff actions that were blatant. He was one of the only ones to speak up about anything going on in the staff team that was shady. All the rest of the staff team at the time normally would keep quite or just defend bad action from bad staff or misinformed staff.

Regarding SirInsanity's reply: I can see what you are saying, but this is something that can be worked on. This is nothing compared to what a lot of the current staff team has done with bias/bad judgement calls. Crabs is a good guy and seems to genuinely want the best for the server and staff team. He was just tired of seeing every other staff not speak up or just defend bad staff behavior, from my understanding.

+1

If anyone deserves to be staff it is definitely 3-98 crabs. This man has shown time and time again that he is mature, and in the right mindset to have proper judgement of important situations. The only reason he left was due to him being an outlier of staff to hold others accountable that refused to do it themselves. This man, beyond all I have seen so far in the staff team, would adequately hold a position MUCH higher than just staff. I would be happy to see this man as Staff-Manager in the near future. I do not tend to endorse people on staff apps that often at all since I do not have too much experience with them. This man deserves my endorsement without a doubt. If I do not see him back in the staff team it would be huge disappointment.

Feb 18, 2021
Ngl I do remember you helping me when I was getting harassed by certain players in the server around the time when I first started playing on here. Of course from some of the replies though on this app it seems you had some troubles and didn’t make that good of a exit leaving the staff team. It may take time to repair/fix that. Overall I’m neutral to this but I would like for you to be staff sometime in the future if possible, but again it may take time again due to the way you left and the issues you had according to other staff. Eitherway best of luck dude.

TreeThing

Dec 14, 2020
+1 100% this man an amazing person and defiantly is a great person to have on a staff team

FizzyKaminski77

Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 11, 2020
Neutral/-1 for now. not a bad person, but dunno if i could trust you after the wayy you left the staff team originally

mCdolans

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
May 2, 2021
Neutral. I don't see you on too much, I have never had bad experiences with you when you are on.

Prxsteria

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Mar 19, 2021
Neutral I don't really remember of you when you were staff so i can,t say anything bad on that. You didn't cause any trouble when I was playing with you (unless I'm unaware of it). High chance of becoming +1 in the near future if im able to see you play ingame

Opossum Boi

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 6, 2020
Western Australia
+1 Besides a couple of flaws as mentioned here, Crabs is still a decent staff and a friendly guy, so I'm sure he can be the better staff this time around

Dr. Death

Senior-Moderator
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Dec 25, 2020
+1 you did good as staff imo, would love to see you on the team again.

Gameractics

Apr 11, 2021
I'm gong neutral for now since I don't see you on a lot anymore. nor do I see you at all anymore.

3 - 98 Crabs

V.I.P
Nov 23, 2020
Neutral I don't really remember of you when you were staff so i can,t say anything bad on that. You didn't cause any trouble when I was playing with you (unless I'm unaware of it). High chance of becoming +1 in the near future if im able to see you play ingame
I don't see you on too much,

I don't see you on a lot anymore. nor do I see you at all anymore.
hardly seems to be online
I've been pretty active but I usually start playing at night and play until a couple of hours after the dailies reset with the way my sleep schedule is right now (I don't see a lot of staff on at night so that would be a plus side to me being staff again.) I also like to play on low pop servers unless I need dailies finished fast. If I was staff even when I'm playing another game I'd be able to see discord pings to get on and help like I did when I was staff before. I also left for about a month in total so that could be why you haven't seen me but I've been back for weeks and I've been getting on and doing a couple dailies almost every day and I've been active in discord.

NoBobux

Staff.In.Training
Staff-Member
TTT Staff
Jan 12, 2021
Neutral I haven't seen you on in a while. When I recall seeing you on, you seem to be fine as a player but just a bit inactive. Bump that up and you might get a chance :)