1. Dip Dop

Dip dop ttt application 7?

Someone has to
  2. Dip Dop

trouble traitor town player :DDD

Loser
  3. Dip Dop

Dip dop mute 100?

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? Discord: only on discord 2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? Id: Dip Dop#6029 name: astolfo 3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute, or Warn? Perm mute again 4. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for...
  4. Dip Dop

Lmao I’ll get it one day, :)
  5. Dip Dop

I don’t break the rules much, ye I sir the pot tho, not a good public figure I can work on
  6. Dip Dop

One day
  7. Dip Dop

1. Highest player time and level means I know the rules well by now which I do, if I learned through bans or through studying the rules I know it all well now and have the attitude to staff 2. Everyone makes mistakes, I keep reports and forgive them sometimes I’m right and wrong, most the rdms I...
  8. Dip Dop

gamertacitcs's TTT staff application

+1 not bad, little bitchy at times, but cool
  9. Dip Dop

Prxsteria's TTT staff application

+1 cool beans, nice app, potato
  10. Dip Dop

ill get staff one day
  11. Dip Dop

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: Steam Name: Dip Dop SteamID: 76561198271867299 2. Do you have a Microphone?: yes 3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: all time after 11am till 11 pm 4. Do you have any experience staffing & are you experienced with using...
  12. Dip Dop

Free dip dop discord mute

I have never been muted for being toxic, a few muted for 1h to calm down and 2 days for talking in staff chat, I can’t give you an assurance It’s impossible, unmute me and you can judge from what I say and do. I was never toxic just spoke the truth and some people just couldn’t handle it
  13. Dip Dop

Free dip dop discord mute

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? Discord: only on discord 2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? Id: Dip Dop#6029 name: rockers slut 3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute, or Warn? Perm mute 4. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for...
  14. Dip Dop

Kevin's Staff Application

+1 is cool is mean is good
  15. Dip Dop

ThePatheticSamurai's NotFound Discord Staff Application

+1 a lot of effort in the application and always been nice and fun to play/talk with
  16. Dip Dop

Rubber_ducky6 alt trading

Why did you trade back a mythical tmp if u didn’t open crates, bruh
  17. Dip Dop

My alt has 80 hours in gmod so that proves nothing, I never saw you trade anything back, it’s still just alt trading
  18. Dip Dop

Alt Trading When you trade from an Alt Account to your Main in any way. Having friends join to trade your items from special events is also not permitted. thats the rule im referring to,