Search results

1. XetaRay

XetaRay App

I appreciate the comments, some of you think there are some issues. Could you dm me on discord? I am happy to take your criticisms and work on them :)
  2. XetaRay

XetaRay App

Thanks bro, except it gets annoying when yall are taking the piss outta me being a brit
  3. XetaRay

XetaRay App

Not true ;)
  4. XetaRay

XetaRay App

This is fair to say, but however I am only toxic when someone deserves it, but at the same time I don't break any rules. If that makes sense
  5. XetaRay

XetaRay App

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - XetaRay ID: STEAM_0:1:153395943 2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes 3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars, TTT or HL2RP )? - TTT 4. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )? - I am free all day everyday my...
  6. XetaRay

Announcing winners.

Oh dang I won something. MOM ARE YOU PROUD NOW?!
  7. XetaRay

Discord Ban Appeal

We dont want you here. Go away
  8. XetaRay

Actually leaving.

Discord XetaRay#1131 Steam: XetaRay
  9. XetaRay

Pia's TTT Staff Application

+1 Pia is the most relaxed player on the server. Will be a good addition to the staff team
  10. XetaRay

FizzyKaminski Report

1. What is your steam name? - XetaRay 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? -FizzyKaminski 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Staff 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - He is being a child. First a...
  11. XetaRay

XetaRay Unban Appeal

Fizzy claims "I looked at him and pressed the button" but cannot see the DS from my POV so how can he know i looked at him. Complete ignorance. Mistakes happen just be a bigger person and admit when you make mistakes
  12. XetaRay

XetaRay Unban Appeal

1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? XetaRay 2. What is your Discord Name & ID ( Example#0000 )? STEAM_0:1:153395943 3. Are you appealing for a Ban, Mute, or Warn? Ban 4. If you're appealing for a Server which NotFound.Tech Server are you appealing for? TTT 5. Why do you think your appeal...
  13. XetaRay

Harassment from Cheif/rotter3

This is a video game if you say someone is dead people are going to use that against you. So surely instead of using it as a way to either win an argument or get sympathy keep those things out of the game if you cant handle the response?
  14. XetaRay

XetaRay

Sorry for not being as active recently. I have been swamped with uni work. So much stuff to code :/
  15. XetaRay

BM Giveaway

16. XetaRay

XetaRay

Not sure what youre saying is wrong. But how ever if its the hospital thing. That did happen I am not willing to go into detail as I do not want it in the general eyes of the server.
  17. XetaRay

XetaRay

I joined the server. And had a family emergency. Had to go to the hospital where i spent 8 hours waiting in the car park for someone to come out of A & E. Which they never did... So sorry if i went afk but family is more important than a game :)
  18. XetaRay

Unban

Jetsean this format is wrong just saying. If you dont follow the format it will be denied ;)
  19. XetaRay

XetaRay

I am confused haha, I talk all the time