Search results

1. SirInsanity

Player report Shoxee

Player will be warned for Hateful Conduct and Harassment. Locked and Archived.
  2. SirInsanity

Illaoi warn appeal

Do you have any evidence whatsoever to back your claims?
  3. SirInsanity

Matterchef Scamming

Resolved.
  4. SirInsanity

1 day ban for purp rdm

Ban Appeal Accepted. Have a nice day.
  5. SirInsanity

1 day ban for purp rdm

Under Review.
  6. SirInsanity

got banned on discord for posting a "harmful link/Vid" Dont care if i stay muted after unbanned but i want to see when the crate drops happen

Appeal Denied. You should have thought about what would happen if you posted crash links or videos. The link or vid you have sent might not have contained any viruses or malware but it disrupts Discord's service to other and their computers which is against TOS.
  7. SirInsanity

Matterchef Scamming

Under Review.
  8. SirInsanity

XetaRay Unban appeal

Ban Appeal Accepted Have a nice day.
  9. SirInsanity

Woman Staff App 2.0

-1 for now.
  10. SirInsanity

black bird hasn't given back a temp trade

Player hasn't been on for weeks on Steam. I will be moving towards a 1 week Trade Ban. Locked and Archived.
  11. SirInsanity

IJC Unban Appeal

Appeal Denied You should know better than to use these kinds of terms. Its 2021.
  12. SirInsanity

IJC Unban Appeal

Under Review.
  13. SirInsanity

Murked Ban Appeal

Automatically Denied Your last ban appeal was denied a few hours ago. You can make another appeal in 3 days time.
  14. SirInsanity

Rollaids (Murked) Ban appeal

Appeal Denied After reviewing the death scenes and reports of your prop kills, it seemed that you were dead serious on propkilling them. Might I remind you that Purp RDM isn't comedic. Locked and Archived.
  15. SirInsanity

Rollaids (Murked) Ban appeal

Were you on an alt?
  16. SirInsanity

FloydChamp's Staff Application

You forgot this part. We are automatically discord staff when we apply for TTT or BW. ATM, -1 overall for you staff app.
  17. SirInsanity

New Model Idea: Drip Goku/Dripku

Good suggestion. Added it to #suggestions over on our discord.
  18. SirInsanity

Ban Appeal

Follow the format please and post it in the right sub-forum.
  19. SirInsanity

Rubber_ducky6 alt trading

After reviewing the provided evidence, the players in question will be given a 1 week trade ban. The crates from the crate drops should not be traded and your wife could have opened up those crates so she could use the guns she gets from them to start on the server. Locked and Archived.
  20. SirInsanity

black bird hasn't given back a temp trade

Under Review. Will contact the player.