Search results

1. 6eamed

Omnirhombicosadodecahedron's BaseWars Staff Application

Hey, I really dont understand why youre going on everyone's forum posts and lying. If he did something wrong, at this point he would have received a punishment of some sort. The whole point of the game is to raid, its not only an incremental game. If youre not gonna get raided, how are you...
  2. 6eamed

6eamed Staff Application.

Yep, and Ive given the player a chance to leave the spawn area and get to their base, though they kept on walking up to me. If you would like to talk abou this further, you can get back to me @ 6eamed#6666
  3. 6eamed

Yep, sorry about that! Totally forgot that I was in that faction. Within a second, I have left that faction. Also if you feel something should be done against this, please post it in the reports section..
  4. 6eamed

Sorry! Though it was just for fun, your teammate started being toxic, which fueled me to kill her even more.
  5. 6eamed

<333
  6. 6eamed

<3
  7. 6eamed

Weapon Hitmarkers

Hitmarkers :3
  8. 6eamed

Help

Help I got a new cat, and Im allergic.
  9. 6eamed

Thank you so much for the kind words! :3
  10. 6eamed

title codes

Holy, not a great idea to be so toxic on the forums lol.
  11. 6eamed

OwO

OwO
  12. 6eamed

General: 1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID?: 6eamed (https://steamcommunity.com/id/picometer) 2. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes. 3. What are your availability times ( Weekdays/Weekends & Timezone )?: Weekdays 5PM - 12PM, Weekends 1PM - Till I fall asleep. (MST) 4. Do you have any...
  13. 6eamed

BaseWars Printer Spreadsheet

Very epic