Search results

1. Wolf_Gaming

PassiveDeception report

Thank you for bringing this to our attention The Player will be warned for "Racism/Hatespeech" Thank you for keeping the server clean of RuleBreakers
  2. Wolf_Gaming

gimme nectar aka PartySlut69 Report

Thank you for bringing this to our attention The player will be warned for "Entities Outside of Base" Thank you for helping to keep the server clean of rulebreakers
  3. Wolf_Gaming

Godly sharp entities outside of base

Player will be warned for "Entities Outside of Base" Thank you for bringing this to our attention
  4. Wolf_Gaming

STARY HAVIK report

After reviewing the evidence, Player will be warned for Illegal base/Propbase Thank you for being this to our attention
  5. Wolf_Gaming

ban appeal

Appeal accepted Due to insignificant amounts of evidence, You will be unbanned
  6. Wolf_Gaming

Raid Base Warn Appeal

Accepted Your warn will be removed
  7. Wolf_Gaming

Ban Appeal

This is not what happened at all https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/231226322817515521/752402622350229640/gmod_2020-09-07_01-29-32.png Shows you having a bitminer in spawn. It can be taken as a slang and not only that you called a staff member (A.K.A Me) a F*g which is another warn...
  8. Wolf_Gaming

Ent outside of base Report

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Twistedmadness and joes will be warned for Entities Outside of Base
  9. Wolf_Gaming

Minge player report

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Cookiegenius2398 and Pablo.Rodriguez.2008 will be warned for prop blocking
  10. Wolf_Gaming

pablo.rodriguez.2008 report

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Player will be warned for Entities outside of base.
  11. Wolf_Gaming

N word report

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Garrett, TwistedMadness, and Pablo.Rodriguez will be warned for Racism/HateSpeech
  12. Wolf_Gaming

pablo.rodriguez.2008 report

Player Will Be Warned For Racism/Hatespeech Thank you for bringing this to our attention
  13. Wolf_Gaming

My staff application

This requires your steam ID. This is lackluster. Again, this is lackluster and knowing the server quite well isn't bad and you don't need to be staff to report exploits to rocker. You almost never want to go to straight to a warn, you always wanna verbally warn them. Again, you never wanna...
  14. Wolf_Gaming

staff

You need to follow the format. I've posted the format down below. Please note to read the application rules 1. Do not post multiple applications if you made a mistake in the application you can always edit it. ( If you need to edit it first make a note on the top so we don't make our decision...
  15. Wolf_Gaming

Jamiek540's Staff Application

I agree with peter on this one. 1 thing I do wanna point out is after I raided you 1 time, you were being toxic to me, calling me a P***k and a c*nt just over a little raid. This toxicity towards staff is not accepted even a little bit. A problem I could see in the future is you being staff and...
  16. Wolf_Gaming

Staff Application

This is lackluster Overall since I don't want to do a full depth analyzation of this, Something I do wanna point out server wise is You haven't been active a lot or at least from what I've saw, not only that you go afk a lot and for a while For now it's a ± 0
  17. Wolf_Gaming

Staff Application

This is a bit lackluster your time is a bit short, I like to see at least 75-100 hours. Again this is lackluster and doesn't give a lot of information. you never wanna go to a warning instantly, you wanna give a verbal warning because they might be hitting a bind by accident. Most of the...
  18. Wolf_Gaming

Staff Application

I'd like to see you have more time on the server to fully familiarize yourself with the rules and staff. You haven't filled out this area. Instead of posting it on the forums, you'd wanna see it to Higher ups. You usually wanna give them a verbal warning first, if you weren't talking about a...
  19. Wolf_Gaming

Perm banned for no reason :/

You think he's cool but most of the time, he gets annoying as all living h*ll. Adds to the server? He's suggested stuff but he's always trolling, making people upset, and making people leave. as peter said above he's disrespected staff a lot and even went as far as tracking the staff members...
  20. Wolf_Gaming

New Maps

1. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=145177582 This is a remake of the map we're using right now 2. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=219425482 This is a huge map, has a quite a bit of spots and is semi-open 3...