Search results

1. Teemo

Shepard base camping

What is your steam name? - Teemo 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Shepard Cat STEAM_0:1:56492932 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - player 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - I was just...
  2. Teemo

Haiku breaking rules, staffing poorly

1. What is your steam name? - Teemo 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Haiku STEAM_0:1:127091365 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - staff 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - I was in my base...
  3. Teemo

Bosszilla killing my while im in my base making it

1. What is your steam name? - Teemo 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - bosszilla2002 STEAM_0:1:117300061 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - player 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - I was...
  4. Teemo

Teemo's BaseWars Staff App

Edited 8/31/2020 - Clarifying Verbal vs Non-Verbal Warnings in a couple spots. Edited 9/18/2020 - Adding more hours - General - 1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - Teemo STEAM_0:0:62105451 2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes 3. What NotFound.Tech Server are you applying for? ( BaseWars or...