Recent content by themachine

1. themachine

I am not about how you guys work with things. Please consider having me back on.

I am not about how you guys work with things. Please consider having me back on.
  2. themachine

Are you guys going to think of unbanning me?

I hardly did anything worthy to consider getting a 2 month ban- prestigiously I wish not to batter around it or focus on it as it was a meandering mistake and hardly even worth apologizing for. That in it of itself, i am still waiting and pensively sometimes dart about clicking the server- only...
  3. themachine

one explosive on a round killing two innocents leading to a 2 month ban?

i don't think killing two innocents in one round is worthy of a mass RDM making a 2 month ban, this is one round and nothing else.
  4. themachine

you guys are absolute trash :/ show some respect for others who willingly value you and your time

you guys are absolute trash :/ show some respect for others who willingly value you and your time
  5. themachine

You guys are lack luster when it comes to communication, and i'm a very tepidous and cautious player. That and I don't greif or cause dissonance. At this point, Im just waiting to stop being dragged through the mud here. And in the round that resulted in this, it was very casual gameplay and...
  6. themachine

Just one round, where in the impulsivity of where things were heading (melee'ing, shooting the glass below them etc.) and instead of being slayed i got a two month ban. Which i think is permeably offensive and or much too irrational. I would have taken even 3 slay rounds or even a 30 minute ban...
  7. themachine

May you politely shorten my 2 week ban?

please and thanks. sorry :'(
  8. themachine

May you politely shorten my 2 week ban?

I would please want to return to normal viable gameplay. Let us put everything in the past, much appreciation.
  9. themachine

tried to complete dailies and got a 2 week ban

i was trying to do a daily where i could blow up two T's with one explosize. I was telling people in the chat in advance for the explosives/daily's and only doing it in selective intervals (like when people where following me for instance)
  10. themachine

i wish to add i was trying to complete the daily as i had a gambling addiction ingame and i was out of currency (and I was out of items to get rid of) its a problem, deconstructing items on binge
  11. themachine

you ever just inhale a bubble of air and it just hurts or get something down your windpipe while...

you ever just inhale a bubble of air and it just hurts or get something down your windpipe while you're eating?
  12. themachine

I hope your boss fires you.

I hope your boss fires you.
  13. themachine

do you take your coffee black? with sugar or creamer?

do you take your coffee black? with sugar or creamer?
  14. themachine

I was throwing tnt with warning to others ingame as I was trying to complete a daily (and i was banned without further warning) did a whole pissy rant on the discord about it which i can go back to screenshot. But i wouldn't have been doing the same thing tomorrow since I would have different...