Recent content by Teemo

1. Teemo

P3T3R WAFFLES ban appeal

IMO I don't think the ban was really justified in the first place for the reasons given. A short ban for some other things you didn't get caught doing, sure but not a perma-ban for those either. I say you should be unbanned.
  2. Teemo

Harassment Warn Appeal

You can buy ddos services for 5 bucks, you really shouldn't joke about it.
  3. Teemo

Teemo's BaseWars Staff App

It's because you kept complaining about it, he was trying to explain the rule to you. I'm not sure he explained it well by pasting the rule. IMO the rule should be better clarified because I had the same thought like you before I was told it actually meant selectable in the base. It's not a...
  4. Teemo

I wasn't waiting to find something I was just standing there afk because I was talking to other people. You just took it personally for some reason.
  5. Teemo

Haiku was telling you that not me... As long as my spray is perfectly available in my base it's fine. and shortly after i had put the spray down i spawned in quantum foams and the initial 3 printers. So had you checked more than 1 time you would have seen me being raidable. Also you saying it...
  6. Teemo

It was not a loud spray, it was a normal volume spray even when right next to it. I was raidable at the time because apparently raidable printers changed and I had no different printers from then to when I got raided later. Haiku asked me to remove it not as a staff member, but as a player I...
  7. Teemo

Shepard base camping

Shooting him would give the right, pointing a gun does not. What is this darkrp?
  8. Teemo

Shepard base camping

What is your steam name? - Teemo 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Shepard Cat STEAM_0:1:56492932 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - player 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - I was just...
  9. Teemo

Past experiences being saying your base was illegal and you continuing to harass me in voice/normal chat since then
  10. Teemo

Haiku breaking rules, staffing poorly

You telling me to make a report when you could verify what I was saying is the problem. And you joining them and letting them keep that base is also a problem, if you didn't realize it was illegal then you need to read the rules when they get updated.
  11. Teemo

Haiku breaking rules, staffing poorly

1. What is your steam name? - Teemo 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Haiku STEAM_0:1:127091365 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - staff 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - I was in my base...
  12. Teemo

Bosszilla killing my while im in my base making it

Haiku just told me this is fine, but because his faction was killing me over and over while i tried to build it that's targetting. So the report still stands. If I need more proof for his faction killing me multiple times during my building then I can look for it. Though logs should show them...
  13. Teemo

Bosszilla killing my while im in my base making it

1. What is your steam name? - Teemo 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - bosszilla2002 STEAM_0:1:117300061 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - player 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? - I was...
  14. Teemo

Basewars Purchased Objects Menu

This is actually a good idea, though things that wall out of the world should be auto-refunding. I keep getting auto-refunded for stuff that even touched the wall sometimes. Sounds like the auto-refund needs some revamping if it isn't doing that for you.
  15. Teemo

Ban Appeal

Stop trying to hide it, you were saying "Black Bitch" because that's how it translates as a person and not when you are a robot attempting to translate. None of us are here for a spanish lesson so I won't give one. By bringing race into the insult it's obvious you meant it in a racist fashion...