Recent content by SirInsanity

1. SirInsanity

unmanagement ba

TBH, this isn't the first time you have been super toxic. Based on past experience, this is nothing new to you so I am not surprised you did it again and on a new server. You can try to manipulate the narrative towards you (like you always do) but it won't do you any good since a lot of people...
  2. SirInsanity

unmanagement ba

Ignorance of the rules/rulings/stuff like that does not excuse anyone.
  3. SirInsanity

unmanagement ba

Idk bout you but it seems that you cant accept the fact that you did break a rule.
  4. SirInsanity

3 - 98 crabs TTT staff app

-1. Based on my experience staffing with you, you tend to inform non-staff team members of decisions that are not final which leads to impairment of the handling staff member's performance because word has gotten out about their appeal or their report without it being acted upon yet. You also...
  5. SirInsanity

Noel_22/mistermunckins staff app / also a apology letter

You didn't listen to what I said did you? Showing that you hate a person and isn't afraid to announce it is not a quality that the staff team wants. Also, how can you know that you are unbiased to the people you hate if you haven't become staff yet?
  6. SirInsanity

-1. Lemme update my reason. You tried apologizing but re-doing the report on XetaRay makes it look like you were forced just to suck up to the community and try to remake their image of you. You cannot be a staff member if you allow yourself to show your biases or at least try to hide them from...
  7. SirInsanity

Astro and the Market

LMAO you had to resort to "why don't you suggest to remove the market system". There's no point to your argument at this point and I'm not wasting my time on you.
  8. SirInsanity

Staff Removing Items

Again, you are trying to push economics in a video game, which is wrong to begin with since its something for fun and not for IRL seriousness. If you wanna do serious in-game economics, play Star Citizen. The actions of the staff team is not oppressive when it comes to removing the items that...
  9. SirInsanity

Astro and the Market

I never said implement a market system. Stop trying to use my words in the wrong sense. You are overthinking this whole thing. My entire point is that prices on the market should be reasonable so that people can buy what they need for the right price and not overpay. Also, one person does not...
  10. SirInsanity

Astro and the Market

They can sell as high as they want but it has to be at a reasonable price. 15k or 12.5k is not a reasonable price for them when they are usually sold for 6-9k.
  11. SirInsanity

Astro and the Market

1. What is your steam name? - SirInsanity 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? - Astro STEAM_0:1:159359761 3. Is the person you are reporting a staff or a regular player? - Regular Player 4. Can you describe what happened and why you are filing this report? -...
  12. SirInsanity

Okay look, you think that pairing your apology with your staff is a good idea. But its not. It makes you look desperate to become staff thinking that its all fun and games.
  13. SirInsanity

Staff Removing Items

Let me weigh in on this situation: I have been removing market listings deemed to be overpriced or just a meme ever since the market started, NO ONE COMPLAINED. Now that Astro who has been selling mutators well above the regular price and complains about them getting removed because apparently...
  14. SirInsanity

Taul Isnt a very good manager

I find it hard to believe and extremely stupid of you to meddle in a persons personal matters. Respect the persons privacy. Also, he was doing behind the scenes stuff when he was gone so he wasnt totally gone. You see, the code handling the logs wasnt created by Cole and is a 3rd party addon to...
  15. SirInsanity

Taul Isnt a very good manager

Personal experience as Staff Manager for TTT is that you won't be on most of the time because you will be handling tons of behind the scenes stuff. Pretty much In-game time=/=staffing hours. Don't forget the fact that Taul also is a coder for the ongoing development of NFT TTT. As for LOA, ever...