imdewtour's latest activity

• imdewtour
    imdewtour replied to the thread Silenthunter Report.
    This report has insufficient evidence, no action will be taken. The reason this report was denied was due to the first picture being of...
  • imdewtour
    It's not about upholding my own ban, it's about letting other staff members review it in the case that I was in the wrong.
  • imdewtour
    I'll be letting another staff member handle this situation but replying with screenshots. (Image that was sent in the screenshot...
  • imdewtour
    imdewtour replied to the thread Harassment Warn Appeal.
    You were given a "harassment" warn for threatening to DDoS another player, whether it's a joke or not it's taken very seriously. You...
  • imdewtour
    imdewtour replied to the thread JuicetheBard report.
    Action will be taken against the player "JuicetheBard" for "Entities out of base". Thank you for reporting this misconduct and...
  • imdewtour
    imdewtour replied to the thread Plastik Ddos report.
    Action will be taken against the player "Plastik" for "Harassment". The reason being for this is no player should be threatening to...
  • imdewtour
    imdewtour replied to the thread Shepard base camping.
    No action will be taken. Due to the nature that I can only see 1 death occur and the death that occurred you accidentally left the...
  • imdewtour
    I'm just gonna be blunt based on what I know about you. Quite frankly you seem pretty immature. On top of that I think you need more...
  • imdewtour
    imdewtour replied to the thread Ban Appeal.
    Ok so lets talk about the 2 you so are unjustified, we'll start with the easiest one. When you spawn a printer by default it is frozen...
  • imdewtour
    - General - 1. What is your Steam Name & SteamID? - ImDewtour "STEAM_0:1:195410353" 2. Do you have a Microphone? - Yes, currently a...
  • imdewtour
    1. What is your steam name? ImDewtour 2. What is the person's steam name and steamid that you are reporting? STEAM_0:0:20588909...
  • imdewtour
    imdewtour replied to the thread Weighted Companion Cube Abuse.
    ...Nothing really needs to be said. He should NOT be noclipping while combine are looking for him, even if there was someone suspected...
  • imdewtour
    imdewtour replied to the thread MrNutty's Ban Appeal.
    I have to agree with Peter, you had a unfair advantage against other players and it could've been permanent. For that reason I think you...
  • imdewtour
    imdewtour replied to the thread Perm banned for no reason :/.
    Honestly from what I've heard you seem like a pretty toxic person and would not wanna see you on the server.
  • imdewtour
    - Staff Application Rules - Failure to follow the rules set for the staff applications will lead to an instant denial! 1. Do not post...