Recent content by Ianman19

1. Ianman19

Shepard base camping

no its basewars and if you point a gun at him he has the right to shoot you
  2. Ianman19

Shepard base camping

not base camping sense you did point a gun at him which he has the right to shoot you and he just wanted to turn off the loud ass spray you were playing
  3. Ianman19

Teemo's BaseWars Staff App

I didnt care about the part saying our base was illegal but you continuing to just stand outside our base for a good half hour waiting to find something then only telling half the story of harassment you were harrasing us and we were doing the same back so we were both in the wrong
  4. Ianman19

Teemo's BaseWars Staff App

-1 Due to past experiences i've had with this particular person
  5. Ianman19

Haiku breaking rules, staffing poorly

Also the base wasnt even haikus it was mine and bosszillas and he just joined in all of us unknowing that it was an illegal base sense we did that base almost everytime we have been on
  6. Ianman19

Haiku breaking rules, staffing poorly

The part about staffing poorly is false haiku was standing there on his dead body telling him to make a player report on the forums as he could not do anything about it at the time 2nd the illegal base was about 4 hours ago and we have taken care of it and got rid of the base so there is no...
  7. Ianman19

Bosszilla killing my while im in my base making it

We killed u twice once was me and the 2nd was boss please pull up the proof
  8. Ianman19

Bosszilla killing my while im in my base making it

You were technically outside and what haiku was telling me killing you is allowed if your outside
  9. Ianman19

Ianman19s Ban Appeal

So 3 of the most trusted and good staff members were watching and none of them thought to record or take screenshots of what happened. And one of those people weren't even there and was only there for like the last 3 min. And when did witness testimony count because every time I or someone else...
  10. Ianman19

Ianman19s Ban Appeal

In real life you need evidence to punish people and you want to withhold evidence as if you had any to wait to send it to me after the staff had made a choice. And you want me to make a ban appeal but there is no evidence against me so whats the point in fighting against evidence that isn't...
  11. Ianman19

Ianman19s Ban Appeal

So what is against me there is no proof of me doing any of this and you know the alt was a joke and you were calling me dumb and and idiot as a joke so if we are going to bring this up we all know this was a joke and so do you
  12. Ianman19

Ianman19s Ban Appeal

When did i say give evidence reread my post please
  13. Ianman19

Ianman19s Ban Appeal

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557703752111620139/694256142322237490/20200330005405_1.jpg This is the proof that people arguing and saying racial slurs only got muted for 20 min
  14. Ianman19

Ianman19s Ban Appeal

A good reason to unban me is because most of the accusations are wrong lying was false, minging was false, and the loopholes I guess I understand that, but I was just trying to make a prop base so thats maybe one thing thats right
  15. Ianman19

Ianman19s Ban Appeal

my appeal is for the ban and the mute on discord and the server [NFTBaseWars]PSYCHOnautBOTToday at 12:51 AM find that and you will see how he got muted for 20 min after saying racial slurs and I get banned for a week after trying to get evidence for my case